Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,127
anyone on 1299/- Turbo plan (512/1mbps) got their speed upgraded?

Email -

Dear Customer, Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 27/06/2010, you have inquired about the speed upgradation for your Airtel fixed-line xxxxxxxx.
We would like to inform that you can get Double Speed for all DSL plans by this end of the month.It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Warm Regards,
Bharti Airtel Limited

it is a generic response. airtel has not confirmed any plans to double the speeds of variable speed plan customers.

i suggest you get it confirmed from the airtel presence team.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

and i have been told that not all customers would get their plans upgraded by the end of the current month. it is taking time and some would get it by next month.

They never seem to respond on Twitter.

they seem to reply to me almost all the times. usually with incorrect responses though. :D

Same here, Airtel is trying to force me to change my current plan to there new Swift 1099 plan if I want the speed upgrade.I have refused it and now I am following up to get my double speed, this time I am serious and I am thinking of launching a campaign against them.

Back