Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,131
they have the right to do anything and everything with your user account. as a service provider they made you sign an agreement which you signed without reading which gives them all the power in the world to mess around with your package. of course, you can go to court. but would you? 99% of the folks would not. and 1% of the cases are not going to hurt airtel if they really decide to go evil on us. which they have apparently.

hehe. we would assume that you are getting double the speeds on your older plan. with a 100GB FUP limit hopefully.

Hoping that this speed upgrade stays and with 100GB FUP limit. May be it is only a speed burstfor 2 or 3 hrs.

Hoping that this speed upgrade stays and with 100GB FUP limit. May be it is only a speed burstfor 2 or 3 hrs.

1299 turbo plan is the 512 kbps day and 1 mbps at night if I'm not wrong? Shudn't it have been upgraded to 1 mbps? But if ur getting 2 mbps, hope it continues for u. I'm on the same plan in Delhi but unfortunately no speed upgrades till now :o(

they have the right to do anything and everything with your user account. as a service provider they made you sign an agreement which you signed without reading which gives them all the power in the world to mess around with your package.

yes but only if you are creating problems.they need to have a reason

its not that they take the money for wires and then drop you

and they don't do it as it hurts their image

it was a speed burst so nothing changed

they told me that airtel has doubled speeds of connections below 1mbps and it is not applicable on my 1699 plan.

they told me that airtel has doubled speeds of connections below 1mbps and it is not applicable on my 1699 plan.

Show them this published on their own website

Airtel breaks the speed barrier -Doubles speed for Broadband customers at no extra cost-

Airtel breaks the speed barrier -Doubles speed for Broadband customers at no extra cost-
Redefines broadband threshold
• Upgrades all existing customers to a minimum of 512 Kbps speed at no extra cost
• Doubles broadband speeds of 512 Kbps to 1 Mbps and 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps at no extra cost
• Launches Impatience Plans- offers 4Mbps plans, starting Rs.899/ month

New Delhi, March 21, 2010 : Bharti Airtel, one of Asia’s leading integrated telecom service providers, in an unprecedented move is upgrading speeds of all its existing customers (on 64, 128, 256 Kbps) to a minimum of 512 Kbps. Further, customers currently on 512 Kbps plans and 1mbps plans will have their speeds doubled to 1Mbps and 2Mbps respectively. The upgrades come at no extra cost to existing customers and will be completed by June 2010 pan India. Airtel also announced the launch of ‘Impatience Plans’ - an industry first for broadband, by offering 4 Mbps speed plans starting at a path breaking Rs. 899/ month.

Screenshot if you want to save it: http://i50.tinypic.com/k15nki.png

well the latest i heard from airtel folks was that the speed upgrade has been delayed for 1mbps users and they are likely to get it by july end.

Back