Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,137
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 01/07/2010, you have expressed your concern regarding doubled speed for your Airtel fixed-line XXXXXXXXXXX.

We would like to inform that your request has been registered with us. The same will be addressed by 6 working hrs. The reference number is XXXXXXXX.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Warm Regards,
Bharti Airtel Limited

On which airtel plan are you in and to whom you have sent the mail (airtel presence team or airtel).

On which airtel plan are you in and to whom you have sent the mail (airtel presence team or airtel).
I am on Swift 1099, 512 Kbps
and the customer care mail id is: [email protected]

and the customer care mail id is: [email protected]

In the subject line add your landline number with STD code....I guess it will get automatically redirected to the specific center otherwise you will have to wait till it gets sorted and resent.

In an effort to serve you better and provide uniform experience, we have
now changed our email address to [email protected]

We would request you to write to us at [email protected] for any assistance
related to your Airtel Fixedline and Broadband service.

Please mention your Airtel Fixed-line number along with STD Code in the
subject line of the email whenever you write to us for a quicker response.

Do not include any space or special characters between the digits.

I am on 1299 Turbo plan. Airtel presence team called me up to tell me that i would be upgraded to 1 Mbps all day by 15th July.

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.We regret for the inconvenience caused from our end.With reference to your e-mail dated 02/07/2010, you have expressed concern regarding double speed not activated for your Airtel fixed-linex-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x--x-x-.We would like to inform that your concern has been registered with us. The same will be addressed by 02/07/2010 04:00 PM.The reference number is ********. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.Warm Regards,Navitha VBharti Airtel Limitednow i get a call from the airtel saying that speed from gurgaon guy saying that speed for gurgaon has only been increased for 256kb i said to him i know it has been increased in Delhi can any guy from gurgaon tell me what he has done with his 1299 combo plan and any 512kb plan guy got 1 mb speed

Now, I'm on the 'Downloader 1099' plan --> 512 Kbps day (20GB FUP after which speed drops to 256 Kbps for rest of the billing cycle) + 1 Mbps night (No FUP). I wonder whether I'm gonna get any speed upgrade or not. :|Pune, MH

Guys currently iam on turbo 1299 with 512 kbps daytime and 1 mbps night is speed double possible for my plan iam from chennai . Whom do i need to contact regarding this .

Guys currently iam on turbo 1299 with 512 kbps daytime and 1 mbps night is speed double possible for my plan iam from chennai . Whom do i need to contact regarding this .

YES IT is.

they will tell you its not but it is

contact their technical department by mail

Yeah i called cc they said nothing like that. So can you kindly provide mail id .

YES IT is.

they will tell you its not but it is

contact their technical department by mail

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

With reference to your e-mail dated 01/07/2010, you have expressed your concern regarding doubled speed for your Airtel fixed-line XXXXXXXXXXX.

We would like to inform that your request has been registered with us. The same will be addressed by 6 working hrs. The reference number is XXXXXXXX.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Warm Regards,
Bharti Airtel Limited

So an engineer visited my place and told me that my Swift 1099, 512 kbps plan is not eligible for the speed upgrade :(
Do we have any one here who has got upgraded to 1 Mbps from 512 Kbps?

I donno why Airtel is creating such confusion, a very good company is going down the hill.......

Back