Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,139
:frown: i know but what to do who to mail so i get call from right guys airtel presence team does not reply

Called up customer care again today to check on the upgrade and the FUP after upgrades and was told that the old swift 1099 plan customers will get 1 Mbps speeds with FUP of 5GB, after FUP limit is reached the speeds wud go down to 512Kbps. Now there is a new plan called Airtel Swift 1099, in which the speed would be 1Mbps with FUP of 15GB, after FUP limit the speeds would be reduced to 256Kbps.Frankly, I just flipped out when I was told all this... after a few escalations got hold of a Manager, who told me that the FUP limit was actually 15GB for old customers also and he agreed that the FUP limit was not very fair as other ISP competitors dont have FUP on their plans at all. He said that he had already escalated the same concern to the marketing department, however it would take a few months for them to come out with better deal on FUP.Also was informed that there is no change in speeds yet for IPTV users. Wait and watch is all I can do atm. :(

solid_snake4rd which speed are u on has yur plan been upgraded again the same engineer called i told him to see the news he told me to wait and said the night plans are not on the speed double list i told than **** airtel he said no one in my area has been upgraded apart from 256 kb so if anyone from gurgaon gets his speed double from 1299 do post here

the AIRTEL guys were offering me 4mbps in night and 2mbps for rs.1399 but i declined as i pay rs.1999 and get 2mbps

i have been a bit busy so not mailed him again.i will do in the next 2 days

u kidding me 4mb for 1399 in night yeah same question whats the fup

finaly they replied

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Airtel Telemedia Services.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 03 July 2010.

With reference to your below mail for Speed Upgrade, we like to inform you
that double speed offer has been with drawn so to upgrade you need to
migrate to

any other plan, we have attached the available plan details,kindly request
you to confirm any other plan from the below attachment for further
processing.

Please find the attachment of plan details.

(See attached file: Plan_details.xls)

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to
thank you for your continued patronage.
We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Yours sincerely,

Shivanand.
Customer Relations
Airtel Telemedia Services

For plan detail below

:iomg: these plans are new plans tell them u wont leave yur plan for these sucking plans and they mentioned on their site speed will be upgraded so why should u change yur plan and loose yur fup

Back