Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,139
From the way things are going on at Airtel, it doesn't look like they are planning to upgrade the speeds of their existing customers as promised. If you need higher speed, take the new screwed up plan and forget the old FUP. Don't know anyone in Delhi NCR yet who has gotten their speed upgraded from 512 kbps to 1 mbps or from 1 mbps to 2 mbps.

:isleep: than why cheap publicity about it they should be ashamed of what they doing to their brand image looking at going to reliance now but their cc suxxx

:yahoo: mittal should read whole of this thread and fire his marketing team.Admin does this pdf have more info of their crap plans

why is there so much difference between the circles...I am from Bangalore and the plans here are good. I am in 1099 Plan, originally 512 Mbps (unlimited with FUP 100 GB). doubled to 1Mbps.The NCR plans are horrible. No wonder i could afford only 128 Kbps plan when I was in delhi 3 years back.

there is little to no difference. the problems are the newer plans. users on older plans are somewhat safe as they are not currently being dropped to the new FUP limits. the new plans provide top speeds till 50GB on the most expensive plan. and all plans drop down to 256kbps after you cross the FUP limit.

there is little to no difference. the problems are the newer plans. users on older plans are somewhat safe as they are not currently being dropped to the new FUP limits. the new plans provide top speeds till 50GB on the most expensive plan. and all plans drop down to 256kbps after you cross the FUP limit.

Maybe its a new plan by airtel's marketing a$$es who want to scare off people by not letting them use their broadband service to the fullest. Once u reach the new FUP limits n cross it, ur doomed with 256 kbps speeds. What they don't realize is that this is just pushing away its existing customers and bringing high levels of dissatisfaction.

I was hoping that this year would see some guinine broadband coming to India, but it seems the FUP has ruined everything. I am not against FUPs but they limit they have set is just ridiculous.Now all we can do is wait for some other major player to enter the broadband scene in India. Any idea when companies like Vodafone are planning to launch broadband service, if at all they have such plans.

Back