Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,128
other operators with other phones

i was specifically talking about the iPhone. other phones are not as popular and does not cause too much disruption on the networks.

it is also blocked in other markets from what i read. so operators who can offer video calling on 3g cannot do so on the iphone 4.

i was specifically talking about the iPhone. other phones are not as popular and does not cause too much disruption on the networks.

it is also blocked in other markets from what i read. so operators who can offer video calling on 3g cannot do so on the iphone 4.

YES but iphone being popular has nothing to do with services.services are still available on HTC EVO 4G and DROID which are good phones

YES. But as you can see and I have already clarified... I was ONLY talking about Apple iPhone 4 and AT&T network in the United States of America.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

besides there are only a few Android based devices that feature a front facing camera. and there is no official app for video calling on android yet.

3G networks eat more battery . So unless i plan to use data services / video calling , why would i use the 3G network ? I can manually set my phone to access only the 2G network and in return get better battery life .

hehe yeah. most phones have the option to disable 3G access and stay on Edge to conserve battery. my n1 does. thankfully considering there is no 3G option for me available atm.

YES. But as you can see and I have already clarified... I was ONLY talking about Apple iPhone 4 and AT&T network in the United States of America.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

besides there are only a few Android based devices that feature a front facing camera. and there is no official app for video calling on android yet.

yes but that is what i was arguing that why single out the iphone when you can already have 3g video talk on many services

because iPhone is THE most popular smartphone in the US and probably the world right now (talking about single model not a platform or a range). and facetime IS the most talked about video calling service right now?

Hey.. are you sure 1mbps UL 1699 users in Chennai are capped with a 25gb per month limit?????

If yes, there is no point in me too continuing with Airtel as this FUP will be crossed in 1 week for me....

How can I see this apart from downloading so much and getting to know...???? Any source welcome please....................

i had no fair usuage in my plan

as i said earlier , ive been using 1699 1 mbps unlimited plan for more than a year

they had put a fup of 25 gb into this plan last week ...... with no mail or phone notification

and they said, 2 mbps upgrade is not free for all, only for selected customers, whom they hav earlier called , and who dont download much.....

this is ridiculous, i cant pay 1900 for 4 days of 1 mbps and 27 days of 512 kbps

do u guys know any better plans or ISP i can switch to...

bsnl, reliance, anythin, fed up with airtel

because iPhone is THE most popular smartphone in the US and probably the world right now (talking about single model not a platform or a range). and facetime IS the most talked about video calling service right now?

the most popular doesn't mean the services aren't available

you are like criticizing the services because of the phone and a single company who has the exclusivity with a shitty network.

and facetime being the most talked about video calling feature has nothing to do with service providers.its AT&T's fault.

and not everybody talks about it.YES alot of fools just go gaga over anything Apple but that doesn't equate to everybody.

so criticize AT&t and APPLE for their agreement and the shitty network.not the tech ot other services just because this one is popular

so what should i do? talk about symbian and windows mobile 6? i would suggest ignoring posts that does not interest you. we are not here to please you.

Back