Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,125
Hey.. are you sure 1mbps UL 1699 users in Chennai are capped with a 25gb per month limit?????

If yes, there is no point in me too continuing with Airtel as this FUP will be crossed in 1 week for me....

How can I see this apart from downloading so much and getting to know...???? Any source welcome please....................

i crossed the 25 gb limit in 4 days, and got reduced to 512, thats when the problem started............

i've startd to look at other options,mite go to reliance or tikona or any other if the problem isnt solved.....

sent them my last mail to solve the problem , b4 i change to another provider

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

they can't just change your plan anytime,just call them and threaten them,they will change your plan back

also the double speed is free,they make all kinds of excuses.if you started believing them then they will do anything they like.tell them that its for everybody and you know people that have got speeds doubled and AIRTEL's media statement also proves it

ya i've sent them my last mail to change it.... told them i'll disconnect if not changed

I've given up waiting for my upgrade. They keep giving new deadlines without any guarantees that they will stick to that.

I've given up waiting for my upgrade. They keep giving new deadlines without any guarantees that they will stick to that.

airtel free upgrade is a joke......

the customer care guy said, only to those we have called and said " we are going to change ur plan for free " will get the upgrade....

its not fer all , especially guys like me who download a lot

airtel speed upgrade is for everyone on the older plans. they have an official press release confirmed that.

airtel free upgrade is a joke......

the customer care guy said, only to those we have called and said " we are going to change ur plan for free " will get the upgrade....

its not fer all , especially guys like me who download a lot

okay so 100 gb download is less u need to be really abusive to them plus threaten them cutting not only your connection plus say few more connection of yur relative like i said yu will get on these few people list

They have again fupped me ! Can anyone tell me who is the next best provider in terms of uptime ? 1mbps/2mbps unlimited provider ?thanks

you are the admin for this right? sorry, i was just being an active user. Dont' think i spammed ever on this site.

Back