Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,125
Today, i called customer care, the guy from cc says that the upgradation of 256kbps has been done and 512kbps will be done by july end, and the shocking thing is that the upgraded speed will be limited to 5gb and then return to original plan.

Thank god MTNL is working for me yet again after 10days of long period, after airtel's fup mess I left with no option other than MTNL with 1mbps Ul Plan without any FUP for just Rs. (999 +50) +tax

Today, i called customer care, the guy from cc says that the upgradation of 256kbps has been done and 512kbps will be done by july end, and the shocking thing is that the upgraded speed will be limited to 5gb and then return to original plan.

cc guys are shit. Email the presence team and talk with them like u got all the info of the uprade is free as per press release. Shout a little they wont put fup on your plan and say update will be done than .

Today i got call from airtel regarding speed double iam currently in turbo1299 plan they said it will happen by this month end so i will be getting 1mbps by daytime and 2 mbps in night and my current fairusage policy will be reduced to 25g from 100gb after 25gb iwill be getting 512kbps during daytime and 1mbps in night my original plan speed .I asked them what the use of this plan when impatience 2mbps plan is available with 25gb fup for 1299 he said in this plan after fup the speed will reduce to 256kbps .so guys what you think of this

Today i got call from airtel regarding speed double iam currently in turbo1299 plan they said it will happen by this month end so i will be getting 1mbps by daytime and 2 mbps in night and my current fairusage policy will be reduced to 25g from 100gb after 25gb iwill be getting 512kbps during daytime and 1mbps in night my original plan speed .I asked them what the use of this plan when impatience 2mbps plan is available with 25gb fup for 1299 he said in this plan after fup the speed will reduce to 256kbps .so guys what you think of this

Where in India are u based at ? Coz they have different plans for different regions...

HA! Exactly

cc guys are shit. Email the presence team and talk with them like u got all the info of the uprade is free as per press release. Shout a little they wont put Fair Usage Policy on your plan and say update will be done than .
Won't change anything :|

Can someone please tell me how to check my FUP limit in Airtel? I am using 1699 UL (yeah Limitedly unlimited) 1mbps plan... Please someone..... am waiting to snap at airtel before it is too late...

Can someone please tell me how to check my FUP limit in Airtel? I am using 1699 UL (yeah Limitedly unlimited) 1mbps plan... Please someone..... am waiting to snap at airtel before it is too late...

same plan

they hav some software tht measures ur downloads, available in their website, kinda didnt use it though

and

im gonna change to tikona or reliance......

tikona - 1 mbps unlimited 1350 with no fup
reliance 1 mbps mornin 2 mbps nite - unlimited with no fup

i hope these plans are same as provided in their website , without any tricks tht airtel do

Back