Airtel not enabling bridge mode in zte router .. Technical local team not aware

ISP
AS24560
AS55836
AS133982
airtel technical team not aware of bridge mode ... and not helping in enabling it.. any idea how to make them do it? have airtel zte router.. MODEL F670LV9.0 please help guys .. need to enable it for connecting to Deco m4r [ mesh wifi]

Yes by default there is only routing, you need to manually enter the value bridge using inspect element. If you save in that state it changes to bridge.
inspection element worked .. successfully changed to bridge mode and assigned /port binding to port 4 but after doing it mesh was showing no internet.. what did I do wrong?? [points to consider- turned on vlan assigned 100] did everything written up..

Upvote 0
@lucifer , I am considering switching from ZyXEL to ZTE as airtel is offerring.
What happens to the rest of the ports when bridge mode is enabled this way? Do they still work with LAN?

Upvote 0
@bbforumstalker bridge mode enabling is work of seconds on zte. Yes, they will work for LAN. You will get option to force bridgemode on the port of your choice.

Upvote 0
Thanks, the inspect element method worked for me. Not having QoL and other features I paid for with my new router was pain.

Upvote 0

Back