Are you happy with the Tata Sky Service

I am happy but they should provide more channels (decent one) ...

i am not using Tata Sky... but i am not happy with their offers. LOL.. so can i vote?

i am not using Tata Sky... but i am not happy with their offers. LOL.. so can i vote?

anyways u can go head and vote

guys i see many views but not many votes so please go a head and vote hope someone form tatasky sees and change their ways

voted

I am happy with the services. Been really good except for when they removed those 13 channels!

till this date the service has been good enough....but they should add up more channels like zoom,neo sports,etc(the music channel n not the eng etc)...

Am I happy? No. Am I satisfied. Yeah. Mostly.

Why am not happy? Well DTH in India is a joke. You are supposed to be able to access channels on DTH that you will otherwise not be able to on cable. DTH in India is basically just another delivery platform for the same shlepp being served on cable. But, for 300 buckaroos a month, it does IMHO justify not having to deal with the hassles with the cablefcuks.

This question should have been about whether you would go for DishTV or Tata Sky.

I would go for TATAsky. Their menu system is far far superior. And so is their customer service, which is pretty much non-existant for Dish (yes, I use both, at different locations). While the quality of video and audio is pretty much the same for both (near DVD.. yeah my ass), I find there are usually audio sync issues with DishTV way too often. The compression format either are using are still not properly tuned, it seems. I use DirecTV in the US and I see a maaaasive difference. Of course they have 16:9 HDTV broadcasts there, so maybe thats not a fair comparison :). Then there is the rain factor - service will go on the blink when it thunderstorms or rains heavily. Oh well. Still TATAsky is a better choice over DishTV.

Summed it up really well. :thumbsup:

Back