Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,947
And i want nohit to flop badly. But that would not affect his career as he will be again selected irrespective of performance. I think he is the only player not only in india but worldwide to be immune from x no of flop performances.

Star sports/espn made a special program on rohit sharma calling him a "beneficiary of rotation policy flopped once again, but he is a very talented bloke...lol", during India's tour of Australia.

I guess they actually meant... squad that goes to india. so it is their indian squad as well. but yeah. sounds stupid.

What. A coach rested especially when his team is at an all time low? What bollocks!

I had said this series is unimportant Afa Aussies are concerned. I was surprised to know yesterday that full fledged aussy team is coming to India. Pup and warner are very important for Aussies if they want to regain the ashes next month. Thus, its important for them to remain fit.Remember there is no higher achievement in the life of an english or an Australian cricketer than to play and win an ashes series.

Back