Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
well the transaction is showing in progress, but already 11 oct is in effect, so i doubt it will work.
anyhow the ind-aus odi pass is costing rs 100, that's very steep considering the Champs Trophy pass was just rs 50.

superior aussie bowling was the difference today. johnson, mckay were unplayable by the indian batsmen

Aussies win by 72 runs
India needs to try out new fast bowlers instead of vinay & ishant.
they are a full strength team with exception of clarke & starc (both injured). so they are not to be taken lightly by the indians

Contrasting bowling performances. There were flashes of good batting from Rohit :ohmy: Raina who yet again threw his wicket away which is one of his classic dismissals and Kohli who did a fair job. And how the hell isn't Ishant Sharma's overall economy not above 6?

Raina was looking good ..but suddenly he was little jittery and was almost run out two times ..then next ball OUT!!
Overall match was pretty boring especially Indian batting

The problem with the first odi seems our bowlers failed miserably just look at how our pacers bowled and compare it with aussies i have seen pune warriors play and fail at that track miserably because it is that kind of track where the team with better bowling unit has a better chance 300+ is difficult on such tracks but still india was on track until off course raina decided he will throw his wicket away then yuvraj who was set up nicely by johnson after that kohli and dhoni were like the last hope as jadeja is more a bowler than a batsman nowadays.then it was over quickly
If india wants to chase 300+ it needs a flying start with a top order batsmen smashing a ton otherwise it will always be extremely difficult.

More often than not our bowlers fail. It's been going on for eternity. It's our batting which wins us matches. Also yuvi needs to bat at 4 and raina at 5. Drop Ishant.

Back