Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
Why not bring bhajji back and give Ashwin a break so he may know he has competition. Also bhajji bowled very well recently.

Bhuvaneshwar, Zaheer and Mohit would be a great combination..

harry10 said:
Why not bring bhajji back and give Ashwin a break so he may know he has competition. Also bhajji bowled very well recently.

Bhajji is a lost cause. we have spinners like mishra and a untested rasool waiting.

There was a little grass on the pitch. There was no seam or swing movement for fast bowlers. But there was pace on the wicket. Australian fast bowlers constantly bowled above waist. So the Indian batsmen struggled. Once again it showed the lack of ability of indian batsmen to play short bowling on fast pitches. I was happy to see Australia win yesterday. And, as always I'll support Australian team. I hope we'll get to see a good contest.

Ashish said:
Bhajji is a lost cause. we have spinners like mishra and a untested rasool waiting.
Yes, Mishra could be handy but does rasool have any variations and also it looks like he lacks pace?

Had seen rasool playing. I wasn't impressed. MISHRA is the best option but the favoritism will see Ashwin keeping his place. Anyways let's see what develops in second match. I think India will win it.

on the current form and after tremendous display in zimbabwe he should have been an obvious choice in playing 11. he can come into only ashwin's place as jadeja too in his best form of his life so far

Ashish said:
on the current form and after tremendous display in zimbabwe he should have been an obvious choice in playing 11. he can come into only ashwin's place as jadeja too in his best form of his life so far
The way its going Jadeja is the lead spinner and Ashwin is supporting him ... If this is the case they might as well add another player who can bat and bowl a bit like Abhishek nayar / Stuart Binny types ... For spinning all rounders we have Rasool / Baba Aparijith .. I think India needs to somehow also get Irfan Pathan back in the mix and get him ready for 2015 .. India is not going to defend the world cup with this current bowling attack .. Next to IMPOSSIBLE !!

Zaheer khan is in good form. he had a great day in the field on domestic cricket and he's having a good season. maybe he needs to come back.
Our team is lacking in bowling ..ishant sharma no longer intimidates the batsmen ..

Back