Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
One of the best chase ever amazing just look at the final scorecard just 9 wickets in hand 6 overs to spare did not think they will manage glad did not quit watching the match after halftime

Kohli turned the match, if he would have gone earlier, raina & yuvi would had been under pressure. but on this type of pitch even they would slammed atleast fifty each

Any particular reason why everyone is running after Unadkat?
I guess he did ok in Zimbabwe tour ?

Any particular reason why everyone is running after Unadkat?
He is a good bowler. I feel mohit and he deserves few chances. Specially as Ishant is as useless as he was years ago.

It was real tribute from Indian and Aussie Bowlers to latest Cricket Player retiring from all forms of Cricket - Ajit Agarkar :)
They all managed to make Agarkar's career economy lesser then theirs :D

Ishant must go, Vinay kumar too.
Unadkat and Mohit can get a chance, Shami does not look that good.
Whats with Ashwin, he is not the same bowler now?
BTW Kohli has 16 ODI centuries, surely he has the best chance to go past Sachin. At his age, 16 centuries is phenomenal, not to forget 10 centuries in chasing wins

What happened to Rohit Sharma yesterday why did he played so badly by scoring a century....this is not his style of play....come on rohit kar kya raha yaar....
Sir Ravindra Jadeja ‏@SirJadeja
Apparently, Kohli was in a hurry to go watch Big Boss. #IndvsAus
Rohit Sharma 3rd ODI 100.... Last 100 in May 2010. Since then no 100s in 59 matches & 59 inngs until now ....

Not that there was much doubt, but its become apparent why Ishant is not able to land the ball in the right places

i think it is old pic as it is in the old jersey. he had a haircut since but still not clean enough to land the ball in right places

Back