Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
Err... It is supposed to be a joke :|

I remember Sanjay Manjrekar and some other commentator (I guess Sunil Gavaskar) seriously debating on this while commentating in the CLT20.

He WAS lethal with his inswingers and outswingers ..but lost the plot somewhere in the middle. He used to intimidate Aussie batsmen early on his career.

AbhishekS said:
I remember Sanjay Manjrekar and some other commentator (I guess Sunil Gavaskar) seriously debating on this while commentating in the CLT20.
Commentators on BCCI payroll can comment on hairstyle only rather than technical/lack of talent/form shortcomings & subsequent selection of indian players

Yes, they know they will get a straight send off by the board if they even try to speak their mind.Besides, some commentators only care about money and you know who are they.Cricket is just a medium for them.

kohli on course for his 17th century. at this stage after 116 ODI's kohli is far ahead than tendulkar. unbelievable record, prolly the best batsman in the world currently along with hashim amla
And he is out, nevertheless after scoring his 26th 50.
the lower batting order will be severely tested today

Ishant sharma came to bat for the last ball of the innings, had to be at the non stickers end only , yet he came wearing a helmet which could have only hampered his running between the wickets , usually you have to take suicidal extra run off the last ball , shows how much presence of mind he has .

Why would dhoni give up strike for only one run? Even if he does not hear the no ball he will still try to get two as its the last ball .

Back