Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
Unbelievable australia's lead bowler scores 64(29) under pressure really our bowlers cannot bowl to the opposing team's bowler? Vinay and Ishant both have proven they simply can't bowl any better than virat kohli oh why was he bowling when ashwin bowled only 9 and what about they seem to struggle with spin more than pace should have got yuvraj more overs
By the way match was good interesting sad to see us lose well i don't blame anyone (ishant) but still hope to see new bowlers in next match

After playing 50 tests, ishant still doesn't have the confidence to bowl in the death overs says it all. i was expecting him to be hit hard looking his body language after being hit in the first 2 balls for 10 runs.

Ashish said:
Unbelievable over by ishant.
It was gr8 match overall. Dhoni's batting in last overs and aussies snatching a win out of defeat.
Ashwin,ishant & vinay needs to be replaced
Ishant needs a haircut so can see clearly which batsmen he's bowling to and more importantly where he's pitching the ball.

Very good victory by Aussies. They planned an assault on fast bowlers and laid low while spinners bowled. It was almost impossible, but Faulkner and Voges made it possible.

haha. i was at a bar when there were four matches going on. so many television sets there. saw them together.
three epl matches featuring manchester united, chelsea and arsenal and of course this india australia match.
saw that over where ishant sharma was hit for what 28? runs. was lovely. also saw the last minutes goal against manchester united where they had to settle for a draw.
also saw how a chelsea player practically kicked the ball out of goalkeeper's control to score a goal.

hehe. a friend who got married 2-3 months ago... his wife was out of town... so well he wanted to enjoy...

Back