Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
I'm happy that i missed last night's game. I saw only the first innings and assumed that India won.

Ishant Sharma trolled :http://in.m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/in/809254/coke.bp%3B_ylt=A2KLt9Dno2NS_XYAbRIp89w4%3B_ylu=X3oDMTFybDN2bzE1BGNwb3MDMQRjc2VjA21vYmlsZS10ZARpbnRsA2luBHBrZwNpZC04MDkyNTQEcG9zAzIEc2xrA3RpdGxl?ref_w=frontdoors&view=today&.tsrc=yahoo&.intl=IN&.lang=en-in

yeah, i too hope now india loses all the remaining matches.
Why they are so hesitant to try out new players in a 7 match series is baffling.
sahibunlimited said:
Ashwin's performance has been ordinary lately and bhajji is doing good
Are you talking about bhajji's domestic performance? he was retained too long for the national side. apart from ashwin, mishra is good leggie and should be tried out

In part time off spinners like Ashwin we also have baba aparijit who was there in U 19 and can bat as well .... Question is fast bowling ?? Im sure the country has a lot of talent than ishants and vinays ...

Now the least he could do is to replace vinay with unadkat & ashwin with mishra in the next match.
Shami too is proving to be another umesh yadav and hasn't impressed a bit in his 11 matches so far

Umesh Yadav is totally useless .. If Vinay Kumar gives 70 runs in 10 overs yadav will give 85 .. Ashwin even im finding pathetic but if you take yesterdays match into equation then he did not do that bad also ... Dhoni I think prefers an offie to a leg spinner otherwise we can try Mishra or even Piyush Chawla whose very decent with the bat ..

Ashish said:
Now the least he could do is to replace vinay with unadkat & ashwin with mishra in the next match.
Shami too is proving to be another umesh yadav and hasn't impressed a bit in his 11 matches so far
I don't think mishra has a chance till jadeja does well because why would there be 2 spinners who turn the ball the same side?

Back