Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,948
sahibunlimited said:
But for a batsman, both jadeja and mishra turn the ball in the same direction
That does not matter .. Jadeja is a left armer so the angle is different ... To an extent you are right though ...

I remember that in recent I P L series, Vinay Kumar bowled excellent in death overs. He almost made batsman to struggle while scoring in those last overs.

What happens to him (and others) when they play for India :(

SVK said:
I remember that in recent I P L series, Vinay Kumar bowled excellent in death overs. He almost made batsman to struggle while scoring in those last overs.

What happens to him (and others) when they play for India :(
IPL gives them a lot of money plus i guess its tension free .. As in they know people will not get that passionate when a franchisee loses as opposed to the country .. IPL has anyways just done bad for Indian cricket and nothing positive has come out from it .. IPL is just a heaven for betting and advertisements ..
On another note fast bowling cupboard is not that bare as its made out to be .. We must keep in mind Zaheer Khan who will be needed for 2015 cup and there are some youngsters like sandeep sharma U 19 WC player who has been bowling well .. He can be given a chance ...

Guys 1 query....in the last match i have noticed that when india were fielding....in the few overs i have seen that 5 players standing inside the 30 yard circle....
Any rule changes happened recently....
can u clarify me on this...

Yes. It was implemented last year for ODIs.. 5 fielders inside the circle minimum all the time, 6 during bowling powerplay and 7 during the first 10 overs.

ajuravi007 said:
Guys 1 query....in the last match i have noticed that when india were fielding....in the few overs i have seen that 5 players standing inside the 30 yard circle....
Any rule changes happened recently....
can u clarify me on this...
This rule is against bowlers plus the 2 new balls theory is so stupid .. ICC is straight away removing reverse swing factor plus spin from the game .. Atleast I dont want to see 300 + scores in every match .. There has to be a balance between bat and ball ..

Back