Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,443
I tested Comodo AV . It seems to be good , it detected one Trojan Horse + one bakdoor in my PC which nod32 v4 couldnt detect

Well I have an experience of dealing with antiviruses of about 10 years. i normally try each new security suite..in 2006 & 2007 eset was best, followed by kasperskyin 2008 , Avira was best, followed by kasperskyin 2009 so far, Avira is way ahead of all competitors, second is kaspersky or norton {both are same to me) but still no comparison with aviraSo if u wanna go for a security suite go for Avira Suite v9U will never be dissapointed...

i was an eset fan some time ago. but now eset is crap. it cant detect all the viruses that i get on pen drives from my college labs.most of the reviews say to go for kaspersky or bit defender in paid whereas avira or avast in freeware.any suggestions? i'm open to both paid & free software...

i was an eset fan some time ago. but now eset is crap. it cant detect all the viruses that i get on pen drives from my college labs.

most of the reviews say to go for kaspersky or bit defender in paid whereas avira or avast in freeware.

any suggestions? i'm open to both paid & free software...

As far as Eset is concerned.. You may using the pirated copy.. Thats the reason it might be acting weird.. My personal choice would always be Kaspersky.. I have been using it from last 1 year (original Copy).. and trust me.. Since then No virus or trojan stuffs..

I have been using Avira for the last 2 years and it has done the job for me.The recently released version also has an Anti-Spyware too.

hmm i prefer to stick around with avira + Super antispyware + vista's default firewall..it works great for me.

Back