Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,441
I have been using Eset NoD32 since like six months,never had a problem with it.

For my desktop running Windows XP2 and IE6, the most suitable AntiVirus & AntiSpyares programs are the AVG 8.5 Free edition, and SuperAntiSpyware Free edition. They are available at AVG Free - Download installation files & documentation SUPERAntiSpyware.com - AntiAdware. AntiSpyware. AntiMalware. respectively. SuperAntispyware was suggested to me by the Help Team of Microsoft when I had problems downloading Updates though I do not have the genuine software. I was surprised by the spywares detected in my registry files that I never knew existed.

Also do be careful with your pendrives when used on computers other than your own especially used at cafes. Before using it again on your PC, scan it with the SuperantiSpyware.

Try it out

i use AVG antivirus. it is pretty fast, virus definitions are updated regularly (Mostly daily) and very low consumption of resources...

i am not proud to admit that i have been using Microsoft Security Essentials since the last couple of months. i have never faced any problems with it. it has worked fine. never faced any slowdown. and it catches the viruses i tested it with.

Yeh me too using it from the day it was launched, Its working very well.. Catches most of the virus !

mines is mcafee anti-virus but it needs some good configuration or it would slow-down ur computer

Back