BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping they r smart enough to provide good fup.

waiting to see how much the fup would be .currently i am in 1277 plan changed from 849 to 1277 in 15 th september through self care portal if i streame more by cutting the cord (Tata Sky dth) 1277 plan (750GB) will not be enough for me. If any member bros come to know how much the fup of the new plans will be of Bsnl ftth and if it will be available in kerala circle please post faster when getting the news of fup

as mentioned in top post, this is from an email circulating on the web. so we would find out in coming days. october 1 based on the content of the email.

The plans would have been more lucrative of it was like this 499 for 50 mbps, 699 for 100mbps 999 for 200mbps and so on . In this way it can be much more better than jio and airtel offerings.Just my thought. 499 for 30 mbps is not good
My take is that BSNL is just trying to reduce the churn by this plans.
BSNL(ADSL +FTTH) still has larger reach compared to Airtel or Jio
If I am existing BSNL user after this plans I dont have much value to move to Jio or Airtel (paying 2-4K upfront amount)

I have been using @gov.in (earlier @nic.in) IDs without any problem for last 15 years, mostly on Thunderbird or Mobile through IMAP. Never faced any problems with it. So not sure what exactly is bad with it.
However, the present tendency is to outsource everything. The Covid helpline is also outsourced and the [email protected] belongs to that agency. However, there is also another official ID [email protected]

Most people don't like using Email clients on their desktops atleast. . Gmail and others have a good web mail.

@harsha_8re Practically everyone on BSNL is without FUP speeds on 1st of every month. We dont see any issue.
Telecom fiber network is designed with certain bandwidth...its not that if more bandwidth is requested system will crash..
Worst is that user starts getting lower speeds than promised. (currently most user anyways gets more speed than promised) ..

Surely BSNL can handle things

Back