BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to fish out some technical keywords out of him, for people who got hard to convince obstinate LCOs

I dunno man, the LCO guys either really don't know or just playing dumb. Will try to find out from them again.

Have you tried with warp @vishalrao ? Warp sped up GitHub for me significantly.

ACTUALLY,CAT5 is more than capable enough to provide 1 Gbps provided that your LAN port and controller does not work on bare minimum specifications.Usually,people buy cable with just 4 wires which limits the speed to 100 Mbps.For @cyberswarup ,most probable reason for slow speed is the fact that your laptop may not have a GE port,only FE port.In 2012,most mainstream laptop had 100 Mbps Ethernet ports,just a fact.
The ONT model have one FE and One GE port.

Getting around 150-200 mbps for Windows 10 ISO download with occasional boost up to 250.

@Kick933 Could be the specific laptop has FE port but I have 2011 HP Pavilion dv6 that has GE port. So here we are all just assuming the best possible scenario.

@sloj "Most mainstream" was meant to sognnify bodget offering upto 50k....😝
@cyberswarup
Wifi is another story,you need to check if your wifi support 5 ghz.If no,100 Mbps is the max for a 2012 laptop which did not have Carrier aggregation in wifi, I mean 144 Mbps aggragated bandwidth

Somebody plz recommend me an ONT with atleast 2 Gigabit ports and telephone/VOIP-bridge port.

I today tested on fast.com on one pc which is on 1 Gbit and it reached 250 Mbps Dl and 200 Mbps UL

@Kick933 My cat5 with 4 cables has 1Gbps link speed, maybe it doesn't actually move data anywhere close to that still it shows up as 1gbps. Standards are hard xD

Back