BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@iwantfreeinternet Yeah an Rx Power higher than - 7dBm isn't a good thing. It's quite the opposite actually. Use a passive optical attenuator and I think you'll find better performance.

Last edited:
The temperature is quite high in your router . It might be faulty reading also , but do consider fixing it if it is really 60 degrees by physically checking it

100mbps till 3gb, that must be a joke. That's what? 4 minutes at 100mbps and done? Some people had to come sit in a room together to discuss and decide that. It's a mobile plan for fiber broadband. The 499 one used to have 200GB FUP at 20mbps now 100GB at 50mbps.

And these bizzare plans exists alongside other sensible plans.

How to get BSNL FTTH connection? I tried applying on BSNL website but no one contacted yet. some of my friends told that they provide through LCO model. But I am not able to find any LCO for my area. Any help?

How to get BSNL FTTH connection? I tried applying on BSNL website but no one contacted yet. some of my friends told that they provide through LCO model. But I am not able to find any LCO for my area. Any help?
ask your area bsnl line man .if they have their ftth on your area ,they will surely know or go to your exchange and inquire there

Back