BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@vivekd005 At least in my city nothing happens over call with BSNL babus, only visiting office works and all request to be supported with physical application.

I am back to my HomeTown after 20 years, still the old roots are very strong of BSNL.

My Disney Hotstar Premium subscription is not yet activated. I have tried calling 1504. DMed BSNL corporate over Twitter. Sent an email to the SDE of my district (it was a Gmail id; not sure if they have official ids separately). Will try through the LCO for another couple of days before quitting. I'm not ready to risk visiting in person.
Is there anything else that I can do through phone or online?

Seems like for plan changes, you need to visit CSE. Try with LCO, if no luck then I am afraid visiting CSE would be your only option.

Yes , it's not activated. Premium plan is circle/city specific, maybe that's the glitch, if the issues is not getting solved just move to Superstar 2 plan.

Back