BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps) [September 2020]

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Which plan are you on @Sai

It's only for the Superstar-1, Superstar-2 and 999+ plans. It is pre-activated once the plan change is done. You can login to Hotstar/Disney with your BSNL registered mobile number and OTP.

Not working for me. It's been a week since I got the connection (999 plan), but no luck with Disney Hotstar.

BTW, when I try to add my account in the selfcare portal, I get an error saying "no such customer is registered with us", although I received the mail from BSNL with the customer ac no and billing ac no. Is this expected? My LCO says wait for the first bill to be generated.

Got an email with a link to change to Superstar-2 if interested 😅Just thought would post the link for those the plan doesn't show up in self-care.

And by trial and error noticed that https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/planChangeOffer.xhtml?offerType=superstar1 also works to change the plan to Superstar-1

pGsesPd.png

Was not sure Superstar 1 & Superstar 2 are applicable in all circles, have placed the request to activate Superstar 1, the request is accepted, this plan comes with Hotstar Premium in all circles?? if Yes, then it's a good deal.

@armaan_99 How were you able to activate that plan as in my self-care portal it doesn't show. I'm on 849 plan right now and I want to downgrade to Super Star 1 plan. On self-care portal, it does show Super Star 2 so I am sure that Super Star 1 is also available in my circle.

Back