BSNL Broadband: Common Questions

• Thread starter Thread starter kanishka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 71,472
sir as in the 4th point when i type 192.168.1.1 in my browser it says This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://192.168.1.1/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

start a dos command window on your desktop and type the command ipconfig and post back here what ip address you get.

sir as in the 4th point when i type 192.168.1.1 in my browser it says This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://192.168.1.1/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Instead of saying 4 th point, please start a thread stating the problem you are facing. It is a long thread. Difficult to go through all posts. Thanks.

well you might use other than 192.168.1.1 as the router ip .... check the network settings you will get a getway ip ... that nomally will be the rotuer ip in ADSL connection

How to configure the username and password into the modem ?
sorry to ask the common question. But i want the internet to be on on my Nokia siemens c2110 modem as soon as i power on. I don't want to give username or password. I want to use it to connect to internet video via a Blu ray BD player

BSNL 2MBPS speedDOWNLOAD : 1.90mbps (225kbps)upload: 750kbps (90-100kbps)but the wireless bsnl products like EVDO, wimax, (i didnt test 3g, if any one know tell me) has low upload speed due to wireless.

BSNL 2MBPS speed
DOWNLOAD : 1.90mbps (225kbps)
upload: 750kbps (90-100kbps)

but the wireless bsnl products like EVDO, wimax, (i didnt test 3g, if any one know tell me) has low upload speed due to wireless.

think again ....
where as i got BSNL 3G it upload goes to 1.6 mbps like 190-200 kbps .......

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

How to configure the username and password into the modem ?
sorry to ask the common question. But i want the internet to be on on my Nokia siemens c2110 modem as soon as i power on. I don't want to give username or password. I want to use it to connect to internet video via a Blu ray BD player

C2110 (Type-A) ADSL MODEM MULTIUSER CONFIGURATION

check this out

Tried to copy the same setting myself.. Saw no option for saving/reset/Now BB does not work. The PC/USB light does not glow at all. The LAN cable is ok192.168.1.1 says webpage not available

Tried to copy the same setting myself.. Saw no option for saving/reset/
Now BB does not work. The PC/USB light does not glow at all. The LAN cable is ok
192.168.1.1 says webpage not available

first you should check whether you are able to ping the modem.
For this go to command prompt & type without inverted commas : "ping -t 192.168.1.1"
If there is a reply then your modem is connected to your PC with LAN, otherwise check LAN.
May be the fault is at the LAN interface of your modem or the LAN card of your PC.

Back