BSNL Unlimited plans within 10 days

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 21,473
This is crap!!If as per their argument , 20% users hog 80% resources by p2p downloading, why did they give out so many connections!!I think it means they have insufficient bandwidth and want to extract maximum out of it ..obviously by looting customers!

can they deny a connection to any one sms's are free to the service provider even then he charges it................

Does this mean that we won't get to see any unlimited plan in our life from BSNL. I am just waiting for Airtel to crash BSNL with their unlimited plan. They just have to launch their services in all the places.

I'm also waiting for the unlimited plan... even if tat does'nt come rather they atleast make it 10:00 to 8:00 unlimited...

I am seriously getting angry at BSNL and MTNL both. I really feel we should break into their servers and set them to mirror the _entire_ internet and purge the image over and over and over .... >:-) I would love to see their expressions when they go bankrupt >:-)And about this plan, well, I'll believe it when I see it. I also seriously dont think they will offer any unlimited plan below 1500 bucks which is IMPOSSIBLE for poor guys like us to afford... :'(

..No, they won't go bankrupt that easily, BSNL has booked about 8000 crores of net profit in 2005-2006 (even after loosing huge business to competitors like Airtel,Hutch, Tata and Reliance etc.) And I seriously doubt that the monthly tariff will be as 'low' as Rs.1500/- for unlimited 256k b'band (if it ever comes into reality in foreseeable future).

I think Unlimited 256k is a dream and that also a distant one leave alone the tariff they would charge for that. A more reasonable one [also a dream] would be Night-free-access time from 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM. :P That should satisfy most of us for the time being [or wouldn't it?]. :rolleyes:

yessssseven i think it wud be more than 1Kn if it comes on bsnl than it will also come on mtnl within a mont

Back