Cyanogen Inc. is now Andrasta

I got my best theme for some days atleast... its with go launcher honey comb with go launcher notifications and go launcher locker.

@popcornHow is the battery backup ?

battery is fine.... almost full day heavy use with advance killer installed in crazy mode and auto ignore list with frequency of half hours gives a battery life of 40 by day end when charged 100% in morning. with some games also

Hi guys... if I want to move back to 2.2.2 original factory India ROM... what are the steps? I am confused what to do...
My factory ROM was 2.2.2 with green lens and I had upgraded to CM 7.1. I had forgot to take the NANDROID BACKUP.
Is there any way I can go back to original factory state for warranty purpose?

Hi guys... if I want to move back to 2.2.2 original factory India ROM... what are the steps? I am confused what to do...
My factory ROM was 2.2.2 with green lens and I had upgraded to CM 7.1. I had forgot to take the NANDROID BACKUP.
Is there any way I can go back to original factory state for warranty purpose?

Go to samfirmware - download any Samsung ROM for your phone starting with "DD" - thats the country code for India.
Use Odin and flash it.

If you want step by step help - check XDA or leave a message here.

^^ He has a Motorola Phone man.@ popcorn - you'd be better off asking in xda. I have never used a motorola android phone so don't know the procedure.

@ popcorn is your phone rooted ??? if so please let me know I can find some stepsEdit of course it is rooted since you have cynogen hold a sec its motorola defy right ?

try this for first
1. Hold the Volume Down button
2. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
if you can see the boot loader menu and recovery let me know... if you dont just take out battery without doing anything and restart again

here this might help you since it has pics and all

http://www.hardreset.eu/motorola_defy_hard_reset_soft_reset_en.html

remember this post is talking about hard/soft resetting your phone, what part you need to extract is how to boot into recovery

once you are in bootlaoder-recovery meny, try to find restore back up ( if you have back up stored & I REALLY hope you have a back up taken) then select where you have stored the backup ( backup1 backup 2 backup3....) and then let phone restart

also before getting backup restored, select back up my current scenario from the menu( menu option is different than what I am saying here)

does this seems understandable ?

also check this out
http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-boot-your-android-phone-into-recovery/

but i had not taken backup :( ... any where I can get the backup ?

Back