Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
androidfreak said:
I've sort of stopped using custom ROMs/kernels as there are always bugs in it and was tired flashing nightlies and new bugs popping up. Three months have passed and my phone is still completely stock, only rooted.
But in nexus phones cm comes with features and not bugs

And it's very difficult to switch from AMOLEDs to IPS/LCD screens due to the amazing black levels that AMOLEDs provide.

He was complaining his Note is too big... Maybe it would have just hit the sweet spot...

Okey, Here is the thing. One of my friend is coming from US in May and he has asked me if I want Nexus 4 from US.
Please suggest me if I should move to Nexus 4. Currently am using iPhone 4 from last 2 years and I don't have any issues moving to android.

maníaco said:
Okey, Here is the thing. One of my friend is coming from US in May and he has asked me if I want Nexus 4 from US.
Please suggest me if I should move to Nexus 4. Currently am using iPhone 4 from last 2 years and I don't have any issues moving to android.
Let me put it this way:
MOAARRR FREEDOM!! :mml:

Two things.
Google might launch a new phone at the I/O event. But it might not go on sale immediately.
Google Nexus 4 is still an awesome deal at the US price. Even if you do not like it, you can always find a buyer.

maníaco said:
I have been using jailbreak device :D
Even after jailbreaking, you still don't have the option of countless ROMs, kernels, overclocking etc etc etc.
And the Nexus 4 is practically a modder's paradise. Even if you stay stock, there's nothing quite like the pure Google experience.

Back