Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
Oops. Wrong thread. This one is specifically about the deals.
@Sushubh
Can you move the post to Nexus 4 thread? I would really like to hear from the other guys whether these are issues or non-issues or workaround availability.

Received my nexus 4 on saturday after waiting for a month....not much happy with screen size and Camera after using Galaxy Note for more than a year....

So you bought Nexus 4 without reading reviews? It's clearly mentioned in reviews that the camera quality is not upto the mark. You obviously would not be happy after downgrading from 5.3" screen to 4.7".

duh. i think he knew that he was sort of downgrading. he is just saying that it was totally what he was expecting. :D
this is pretty clear... people who are using note would find it hard to switch to a regular smartphone in the coming years.

well. you can still use cm or whatever. i would not touch anything corrupted by anyone. :D

I've sort of stopped using custom ROMs/kernels as there are always bugs in it and was tired flashing nightlies and new bugs popping up. Three months have passed and my phone is still completely stock, only rooted.

lol. the next nexus would have what? a 5 inch device probably. even that would feel inferior to Galaxy note. though camera is expected to be much much better.

Back