Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
Actually not every apps offer payment option, anyway i have taken your suggestion.
If it gets 5.0, i would be happy.

woah. First it fucked the 25k range , and now the ~17k by the new prices. and is still better than phones which range to 31k, like xperia Z ( the water proff is BS and a 2 days fun anyways )
Though from what I have read in the article on phonearena and gsmarena, india is not included in those new prices. even if .co.in/nexus has got the new prices , if we look closely on that site, it offers 8gb version where as India never even got a 8gb version. So... what ya guys think abt that?

Supernatural said:
woah. First it f**ked the 25k range , and now the ~17k by the new prices. and is still better than phones which range to 31k, like xperia Z ( the water proff is BS and a 2 days fun anyways )
Though from what I have read in the article on phonearena and gsmarena, india is not included in those new prices. even if .co.in/nexus has got the new prices , if we look closely on that site, it offers 8gb version where as India never even got a 8gb version. So... what ya guys think abt that?
These prices are not applicable in India. And I don't think they ever will be.

with the fall of rupee, even importing now would cost nearly the same to what one would have got back in Jan-feb. I got it for 23k back then, now it would be around 22k.

Back