Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i found some pics of alcatel, the design looks like the XBOX 360.

That's *AN* Alcatel Device, but yeah that's pretty close I think to what we're putting in. Try searching for "Alcatel-Lucent 7342 ONT' - I *think* this is the platform we'll be working with.

@mgcarley - Will you guys be coming to Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh) also ?

That's *AN* Alcatel Device, but yeah that's pretty close I think to what we're putting in. Try searching for "Alcatel-Lucent 7342 ONT' - I *think* this is the platform we'll be working with.

This one?
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/occamont.jpg/

Cool one, but make it black. I have a black pc :)

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

@mgcarley - Will you guys be coming to Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh) also ?

They will be covering the whole of India eventually.

This one?
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/occamont.jpg/

Cool one, but make it black. I have a black pc :)

That says OCCAM on it, not Alcatel-Lucent! And that's ugly as a freakin' mule. And it also doesn't look like a Fiber CPE to me.

I think there are pictures in the PDFs on Alcatel's website - which also contains most of the specs for those that are interested.

I am Pretty much sure that Hayai is for Real the only FRIGGIN thing about hayai is that should not have let their tariff plans out so soon and play with patience of many people like me who are willing for a Fastest internet at affordable prices. Mg is coming to India in April but launch date isnt confirmed still i personally think it May take more 3 to 4 months! :(

I am Pretty much sure that Hayai is for Real the only FRIGGIN thing about hayai is that should not have let their tariff plans out so soon and play with patience of many people like me who are willing for a Fastest internet at affordable prices. Mg is coming to India in April but launch date isnt confirmed still i personally think it May take more 3 to 4 months! :(

Perhaps you're right, but here's hoping it can be sooner.

Perhaps you're right, but here's hoping it can be sooner.

Well whats the Good for me if you launch in mumbai,pune or Noida... Its going to take 2 years minimum to Come to my city.. till then i might leave To US for higher studies.. :(

Well whats the Good for me if you launch in mumbai,pune or Noida... Its going to take 2 years minimum to Come to my city.. till then i might leave To US for higher studies.. :(

Fear not, I'll be visiting Hyderabad on the 12th or so to check out the situation in that city.

Fear not, I'll be visiting Hyderabad on the 12th or so to check out the situation in that city.

Situation is : Dissapointed people waiting for high speed internet without downtimes and reliable rates. All you need is promoting the product with transparency..
Pm me when you're in hyderabad i'l meet u at international airport or if ur coming in Domestic flight il come at domestic airport..

my cable guy has reduced the prices of broadband :) from next month i will be paying 300 less (Rs.1550 only) and still no fup with the same speeds (2@ day n 4@ night). Too bad the speeds were not upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back