Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I saw a new cable cabinet in the C block market of Sector 41, Noida. The cable lying beside it seemed to be a fiber optic cable with heavy shielding but I am not 100% sure about it. I wondered if it is related to Hayai.

Yesterday I saw a new cable cabinet in the C block market of Sector 41, Noida. The cable lying beside it seemed to be a fiber optic cable with heavy shielding but I am not 100% sure about it. I wondered if it is related to Hayai.

Post a photo.

It's not ours.

Hey mg if say Hayai launches on 1 August.Then will you be able to provide coverage to all of the highlighted area in Mumbai from 1st August or start from a small area and expand within the city?

Hey mg if say Hayai launches on 1 August.
Then will you be able to provide coverage to all of the highlighted area in Mumbai from 1st August or start from a small area and expand within the city?

Start from small areas and expand where possible and necessary. Only Vokhroli through to Mulund has what we would call "blanket coverage" at this time.

Nice we have a queue of freeloaders even before the launch :P:P:P:P....
who said a trial connection has to be free?? i m willing to pay the full amount for a trial run as well as provide feedback to MG. I m just tired of Mtnl & HNS :)

errr u do realize Hayai has partnered with HNS so u would be totaly rid of them... Also am I missing something here... y would u want to do a paid "trial"... You could just buy a full connection... Y the need for a "Trial"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back