Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm aware of that Matt, but now since you've told me there will be Diwali Specials...think I'll wait till Diwali instead of calling you right when you launch. :P

In my area HNS connection is provided by the cablewalla and unfortunately he categorically denies the existence of any unlimited plans :(

Cablewallas are good like that. Which area?

i just hope tht post hayai's launch all isp's sees the logic behind ur thinking and mend their ridiculous ways of combining horrible speeds with even more horrible FUP

Based on my experience and discussions with ISPs and equipment vendors, I wouldn't be holding my breath. If anything I'd like to see *at the very least* data being charged at a reasonable rate and uncapped line speeds from those providers who are using ADSL.

i don't think dats hindi. i think its bengali or sumthing like that. even i was trying to figure it out but gave up. ;P

...so there's even fewer people who will be able to read it :D

Yes I'm aware of that Matt, but now since you've told me there will be Diwali Specials...think I'll wait till Diwali instead of calling you right when you launch. :P

Fair enough.

A few videos for mg to understand India better.....A country of countries.
(though he has done a decent job)

old India
[video]http-~~-//youtu.be/gstRrEmTcBc

new India
[video]http-~~-//youtu.be/kCFSydoFnpg

A few videos for mg to understand India better.....A country of countries.
(though he has done a decent job)

old India

new India

...damn I wish I had a Hayai connection so I could watch these videos properly :P

...damn I wish I had a Hayai connection so I could watch these videos properly :P

poor chap...this videos are a must see for anyone who wants to see the real cultural diversity of India...a country which speaks more languages than the entire Europe:ishock:

I was telling Joker that after 5years of frustration with my local cable operator Sukanta infotech and alliance broadband finally I am satisfied with BSNL EVDO from the past 2 months. Its far more better than any cable broadband connection in kolkata. All cable guys in kolkata are big cheats and vandals.Although direct downloading in bsnl evdo is currently capped at 35KBps means 256kbps but still on IDM i get 220KB/SEC in the morning and in the evening 120-150KB/SEC while downloading from youtube or from filesonic premium. I got max 190KB/SEC download and 26KB/SEC upload on torrents. One thing good about the service is that no disconnection or ping loss problems or lan cable unplugged problems those which i faced with my local cable operator. One day my connection bsnl evdo was down in the morning. I called their Toll free no 1502(CDMA helpdesk) and my connection was up within an hour.Though speed is not stable and latency is high so I cannot play online games but as I have a Filesonic premium account and it supports IDM(9 slot downloads) I am downloading above 5GB per day.That's good for a 750bucks Package. I am loving it :) youtube downloads gives very high speeds so evdo rocks:)

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

http://www.filesonic.com/sonic-preview/1002401http://www.filesonic.com/sonic-preview/1002401

Cablewallas are good like that. Which area?
Dadar(W). the connection is thru saicablenet. Had called him up today as well. says the same thing. he is also providing fivenet services. though the pricing is almost 50% higher than wat fivenet is charging !!
at the moment i pay 1000/month for 10GB + taxes for HNS. :(
reliance refuses to provide wireline internet in dadar. so does airtel. tata says copper is full !! keep waiting.. :madness:

What happened??????????????? is mgcarley IBF profile hacked. giving loads of posts!!!!!!!!!

Dadar(W). the connection is thru saicablenet. Had called him up today as well. says the same thing. he is also providing fivenet services. though the pricing is almost 50% higher than wat fivenet is charging !!
at the moment i pay 1000/month for 10GB + taxes for HNS. :(
reliance refuses to provide wireline internet in dadar. so does airtel. tata says copper is full !! keep waiting.. :madness:

Omg, Local cable Guy seems to be kind enuf. :rofl: You should be getting 10GB with a speeds of 6Mbit/s @1,000 Inc Tax. Bro MTNL is there i guess try it!

The site is under a attack...................

Lite. you know who spams IBF and Attack Mathew with his idiotic Queries/ Spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back