Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, Local cable Guy seems to be kind enuf. :rofl: You should be getting 10GB with a speeds of 6Mbit/s @1,000 Inc Tax. Bro MTNL is there i guess try it!
yeah cablewalla seems to be benevolent toward me !! .. i already have a 1Mbps mtnl unltd. :)

@bajechelei used to have bsnl 750 before and now have kept plan 250 for dad to check email and browsing coz with the seedbox on all the time he was not getting any speed. I havent tried EVDO coz my bro and i play a lot of online gaming and low lat is a concern. Yes all cable guys except the one i take from are liars and looters (fanboys of Airtel i guess). I get good speeds nearly all the time (usually speed fluctuates during day) and since i know him, he fixes the issues quickly if any. Bad luck on the 4mbps one coz it seems the deal with railtel did not go well. I guess they did not agree to the prices he wanted to buy bandwith. Also i will be moving from this area soon. Actually have been looking @ areas not for houses but good BB providers lol. I told the broker through whom i have been looking that before looking for a place check if the area has good BB then let me know abt the house. Thats y i told MG that i will have to move to city where he starts Hayai first. :PHate the fact land prices r going though the roof and to top it all most of the ppl involved are cheaters and their arsenal of fake paperworks.With every field of work r filled with these kind of ppl soon the future for job seekers would be that they should be good liars and cheaters :ishock:

With every field of work r filled with these kind of ppl soon the future for job seekers would be that they should be good liars and cheaters :ishock:

:)

Dadar(W). the connection is thru saicablenet. Had called him up today as well. says the same thing. he is also providing fivenet services. though the pricing is almost 50% higher than wat fivenet is charging !!
at the moment i pay 1000/month for 10GB + taxes for HNS. :(
reliance refuses to provide wireline internet in dadar. so does airtel. tata says copper is full !! keep waiting.. :madness:

I think that was the same cablewala I had in Dadar W. Never took service from him though. And yeah, 50% higher sounds about right.

What happened??????????????? is mgcarley IBF profile hacked. giving loads of posts!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that's my profile... if it was I'd hope Sushubh would temporarily ban and make me change the password. That looked like something from some user "Yahoo Updates". I can only dream of reasons this person(s) are trying to discredit - wtf did I ever do to them?

@bajechele
i used to have bsnl 750 before and now have kept plan 250 for dad to check email and browsing coz with the seedbox on all the time he was not getting any speed. I havent tried EVDO coz my bro and i play a lot of online gaming and low lat is a concern. Yes all cable guys except the one i take from are liars and looters (fanboys of Airtel i guess). I get good speeds nearly all the time (usually speed fluctuates during day) and since i know him, he fixes the issues quickly if any.

Bad luck on the 4mbps one coz it seems the deal with railtel did not go well. I guess they did not agree to the prices he wanted to buy bandwith.

Also i will be moving from this area soon. Actually have been looking @ areas not for houses but good BB providers lol. I told the broker through whom i have been looking that before looking for a place check if the area has good BB then let me know abt the house. Thats y i told MG that i will have to move to city where he starts Hayai first. :P

Hate the fact land prices r going though the roof and to top it all most of the ppl involved are cheaters and their arsenal of fake paperworks.

With every field of work r filled with these kind of ppl soon the future for job seekers would be that they should be good liars and cheaters :ishock:

Then I guess we'll have to start in a city near you!

i did not see any unusual active with mgcarley account. only some junk post from yahoo updates which were caught by the spam filters i believe.

Mg, when are you expecting to launch hayai in mumbai-delhi? I am sure you have some plans. I have seen your schedule busy in the meeting at last in delhi. What happened about security clearance?I hope you will start within one or maximum two months.

I don't think that's my profile... if it was I'd hope Sushubh would temporarily ban and make me change the password. That looked like something from some user "Yahoo Updates". I can only dream of reasons this person(s) are trying to discredit - wtf did I ever do to them?

That proves you ARE a celebrity. It has it's effects- both good and bad..

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Mg, when are you expecting to launch hayai in mumbai-delhi? I am sure you have some plans. I have seen your schedule busy in the meeting at last in delhi. What happened about security clearance?
I hope you will start within one or maximum two months.

Sometime in July is estimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back