Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't act stupid quoting his post folks. His posts are going to get deleted while your quoted content won't.

@vikkymath - A scam is when A asks B for money under false pretenses and never delivers (obviously since there was no intention to do so anyway)In the case of Hayai, can you show us any evidence that the company has accepted even one order from a customer? Have they even asked anyone for any payment so far? You may have found for yourself that Hayai is not even willing to guess a launch date in your city. Why would they do that if it was a scam? If it was a scam, he would have quietly gone about accepting orders with advance.If there is a scam involved with Hayai, the only possibility is that it is with the investors of this company.

Just google " New entrant- 32 mbps unlimited" & you will find the same!!

I cannot post a link here cause this some 'son of a bitch' has enabled spam filter

:notallowed:

:readtherules:

That proves you ARE a celebrity. It has it's effects- both good and bad.

I don't want to be a celebrity. I just want to provide an Internet service on par with what I had living in Europe.

Sometime in July is estimated.

It's a best guess assuming all paperwork is 100% hunky dory.

He knows that it is a scam but is still promoting Hayai When some members started asking some awkward questions Shushubh very nicely put a disclaimer on that section in his forum and also deleted certain posts and made it like Mgcarley was doing it. It would not save his ass if and when the Bombay cops come knocking on his door There was an article in the Deccan Herald (Bangalore) a couple of months back about this scam and the reason why the authorities have not acted is because nobody has fallen for it So techinacally since nobody has been hurt there is no need to put plasters on. It looks like Mr Mgcarley and Shushubh as crooks are too idiotic to con anybody.

Good one mg & sushubh keep it up

Sorry mate, but you're a complete and utter moron. Get a job, bugger off and annoy someone else.

@vikkymath - A scam is when A asks B for money under false pretenses and never delivers (obviously since there was no intention to do so anyway)
In the case of Hayai, can you show us any evidence that the company has accepted even one order from a customer? Have they even asked anyone for any payment so far? You may have found for yourself that Hayai is not even willing to guess a launch date in your city. Why would they do that if it was a scam? If it was a scam, he would have quietly gone about accepting orders with advance.
If there is a scam involved with Hayai, the only possibility is that it is with the investors of this company.

There are plenty of scams in the ISP industry, I'll admit (including but not limited to money laundering), but Hayai is not partaking in any of that. I'm pretty sure I'd be banned from India if I did.

idiot. mind your own business.

Speak for yourself. If you're really in Hyderabad, then why didn't you have the balls to show up and meet with me face to face when I was there?

HA ha you have balls made of steel to speak like this on a public forum MR. FAKE CEO of a fake company hayai.

Clearly, more than you have. Also, I am not taking on the designation of CEO, so get your facts straight.

You gonna speak like this to your clients. I must say i will kill myself if Ambani would have done the same like this.

No. I only speak to people like this who piss me off. What did I do to you, hmm? ........................exactly - nothing. Whoever you are, I suggest you crawl back in to your hole and leave me alone so that I can concentrate on doing more important things than standing up against people who make false accusations.

let the fools bark and rant MG. No use telling them anything coz they haven't evolved yet. Their tiny brain cant comprehend much. I think a Tyrannosaurus Rex would get the point more clearly.

let the fools bark and rant MG. No use telling them anything coz they haven't evolved yet. Their tiny brain cant comprehend much. I think a Tyrannosaurus Rex would get the point more clearly.

You're right.

vikky math, you remember Onida running vans all around in early 90's with empty boxes of TV to market and rumour that onida products are selling too much.Same strategy mgcarley is using (if he is) and nothing is bad about this thing.It would have been bad if he had taken money from people and then disappeared. Simply discussing/ rumouring/ building brand image is not bad at all. Even if Susubh is associated with him it is no bad. We all have got common sense to understand what is good/ what is bad.DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH THAN THROW STONES ON SOMEONE rather than guiding people googling. But You are so lame to do that.I am feeling pity for you. Poor youNext time Do research, Write article, post it here. Rather than googling and insulting others.Guys i guess we caught the yesterday spammer.

seriously. stop quoting spam posts. makes my job harder to clean up the mess.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

the latest spammer put in beam telecom as his ISP. heh. is beam feeling the heat or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back