Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,771
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even My Isp is Gearing up to Provide 12mbps @ 2500 INR Fuped! The thing is no other isp in South has Tariff that cheap and so he is expected to give a speed Upgrade near or b4 national broadband plan is legislated

12mbps @ Rs 2,500 - Say 100 Gb and then to 6 mbps ul Fair isn't it?
6mbps will not be ul ofc, it'll slow down if you hit another speed limit (imo) (and they may get bankrupt too[?])

and this is just for lulz
k link removed :urock:

STFU. Do not link to that bastards lame Questions/Doubts. I doubt you are sach **** looking at your joining date and posts! :@The above post was regarding my isp and what they are offering!@ MG, Please remove the link in the above post, This guy is indeed spamming!

STFU. Do not link to that bastards lame Questions/Doubts. I doubt you are sach **** looking at your joining date and posts!
:@

The above post was regarding my isp and what they are offering!
Yes, i am sachin tendulkar
but y umad?

Back to Topic, 2500 Bucks.. 12mbps.. 100Gb and den Speeds to 6mbps .. fair isnt it??

it will be a best seller among high cap. downloaders....

it will be a best seller among high cap. downloaders....

Mg Re think again about 5-10 mbit/s Plans pricing?

me too....i am not a real admirer of hayai's flat rate plans.:ashamed: pay per GB offers better value(in terms of speed) then the flat rate ones.
Moreover one can not really forget his usage in flat rate ones....u go on a mad download drive and end up getting a call.:notallowed:

That depends on how mad we're talking.

In Mumbai i dont have hopes that Someone will opt Flat rate, Already Fivenet,Nivyah are offering 10mbps Under 750. Smartlink also is now offering Unlimited 4mbps @1k. I dont see them clicking anyway!
Till hayai launches some or the other isp would give 10mbps Below 1k, Now who would end up paying 3k For a 10mbps connection where you are expected to use internet Responsibly:iomg::iomg:

From my understanding, most people aren't getting anywhere near 10mbit/s on Fivenet. Nivyah we don't hear much noise from.

I too hav serious concerns about that....the market is already catching up quite faster than expected. At least we are hearing 4-5 megs plans now at under 1k. It will come into mainstream soon..I hope.:urock:

We hope so too, but of course we also want to give the advertised speeds constantly, not have them subjected to huge fluctuations where users receive only like 512kbit/s at some parts of the day.

What I'd like to see soon is Hayai's plans starting at no less than 25mbit/s for Rs1999.

From my understanding, most people aren't getting anywhere near 10mbit/s on Fivenet. Nivyah we don't hear much noise from.

But still the speeds are above 5mbps, What else do a user need at that price of Rs 750? I think you are personally promoting your product which is good on your part but i am saying the fact here!

What I'd like to see soon is Hayai's plans starting at no less than 25mbit/s for Rs1999.

It is surely possible when less people opt 5-10mbps Plans. As i dont see market for these flat rate plans of Speeds 5-10 mbps( no Offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back