Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,771
Status
Not open for further replies.
the latest spammer put in beam telecom as his ISP. heh. is beam feeling the heat or what?

he just copied down my old username and my profile exactly, So i think the spammer was either Sachin92 or Mzsade. Few days back i said few words about some guy and that guy uses my first username. :hysterical:
First of all i don't think hayai will launch in hyderabad anyways and what beam has to do with this.. makes Sense?
He is Sach92 -" the aawara potta" for sure!

what was his ip? u can know by that whether he was sach92 or mzade.....

whoever he is why is he using beam telecom name? even the previous spammer ( might be same person ) claimed he is from hyderabad and uses beam! afaik sach92 was from mumbai and he used to steal wifi from reliance

what was his ip? u can know by that whether he was sach92 or mzade.....

Admin can tell us. If reliance we can blindly say he is Sach!

whoever he is why is he using beam telecom name? even the previous spammer ( might be same person ) claimed he is from hyderabad and uses beam! afaik sach92 was from mumbai and he used to steal wifi from reliance

wtf? So he cant use the same name and put the same isp's name in the profile? Did he put speedtest result in the signature bar so that you can blame him to be beam user?
Eg: If he puts Airtel and your username. Should i say that you are airtel fan and criticizing Mg? Use your brain!

I am wondering who posted that review on MS. I did not do tat!!

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I don't want to be a celebrity. I just want to provide an Internet service on par with what I had living in Europe.

From now, Its better if we dont encourage any Off topic. IMO, Except broadband,hayai and isp's nothing else should be discussed. If u want to talk crap do that in https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/66558-junk/

he just copied down my old username and my profile exactly, So i think the spammer was either Sachin92 or Mzsade. Few days back i said few words about some guy and that guy uses my first username. :hysterical:
First of all i don't think hayai will launch in hyderabad anyways and what beam has to do with this.. makes Sense?
He is Sach92 -" the aawara potta" for sure!

Ya we will launch in Hyderabad, but not immediately.

Beam can try to stop us if they want to, but competition is competition (and competition is healthy). Having experienced their service for myself in Hyderabad, I can state that it's not half bad - just the wiring all over the city is... horrid... which I'm told creates some reliability issues for example when it rains.

Ya we will launch in Hyderabad, but not immediately.

I Will not be there in hyderabad when you launch!

Beam can try to stop us if they want to, but competition is competition (and competition is healthy). Having experienced their service for myself in Hyderabad, I can state that it's not half bad - just the wiring all over the city is... horrid... which I'm told creates some reliability issues for example when it rains.

Its Good if u people come to hyderabad. But i am least interested in Flat rate plans as they sound:|
If you are coming up with Data plans with 100mbps speeds I'm Ready to take your connection.

Its Good if u people come to hyderabad. But i am least interested in Flat rate plans as they sound:|
If you are coming up with Data plans with 100mbps speeds I'm Ready to take your connection.

me too....i am not a real admirer of hayai's flat rate plans.:ashamed: pay per GB offers better value(in terms of speed) then the flat rate ones.
Moreover one can not really forget his usage in flat rate ones....u go on a mad download drive and end up getting a call.:notallowed:

me too....i am not a real admirer of hayai's flat rate plans.:ashamed: pay per GB offers better value(in terms of speed) then the flat rate ones.
Moreover one can not really forget his usage in flat rate ones....u go on a mad download drive and end up getting a call.:notallowed:
In Mumbai i dont have hopes that Someone will opt Flat rate, Already Fivenet,Nivyah are offering 10mbps Under 750. Smartlink also is now offering Unlimited 4mbps @1k. I dont see them clicking anyway!
Till hayai launches some or the other isp would give 10mbps Below 1k, Now who would end up paying 3k For a 10mbps connection where you are expected to use internet Responsibly:iomg::iomg:

In Mumbai i dont have hopes that Someone will opt Flat rate, Already Fivenet,Nivyah are offering 10mbps Under 750. Smartlink also is now offering Unlimited 4mbps @1k. I dont see them clicking anyway!
Till hayai launches some or the other isp would give 10mbps Below 1k, Now who would end up paying 3k For a 10mbps connection where you are expected to use internet Responsibly:iomg::iomg:

I too hav serious concerns about that....the market is already catching up quite faster than expected. At least we are hearing 4-5 megs plans now at under 1k. It will come into mainstream soon..I hope.:urock:

Even My Isp is Gearing up to Provide 12mbps @ 2500 INR Fuped! The thing is no other isp in South has Tariff that cheap and so he is expected to give a speed Upgrade near or b4 national broadband plan is legislated12mbps @ Rs 2,500 - Say 100 Gb and then to 6 mbps ul Fair isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back