Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya got it now... So the question is who all are getting the trails zzz...I no I aint getting one as my area might not be covered even after the launch let alone before it :P... As far as I remember(I might be wrong on this) Hayai has already done some trials... Guess they might have been alpha trials... Now time for Beta :D ...

We are not providing any trials prior to launch. The proof of concept has been done and now we're concentrating on launching.

errr u do realize Hayai has partnered with HNS so u would be totally rid of them... Also am I missing something here... y would u want to do a paid "trial"... You could just buy a full connection... Y the need for a "Trial"...
Im fed up of HNS coz although it is extremely stable and has low latency they are not offering unlimited plans. so basically i use MTNL for downloads n tp and HNS for work. I wud prefer just 1 connection instead of juggling 2. as far as the trial is concerned i assumed MG wudn't roll out without a trial. dats why i said i will pay for trial.

NowNow...i didn't say i want a 'FREE' trial...I'm just sick of my ISP. :P@ MatthewCan you give us a launch date yet or is there still a long wait?

joker tui actually ei muhurte meghbelar kon plan ta use korchis ektu poriskar kore bolto...ar mashe koto pay koris? ami oboseshe alliance chere last 2mash jabod bsnl evdo use korchi and its far better than any cable connection. download speed IDM e 220KBps+ pai approx 1.7mbps and its fully wireless so amar sukanta infotech bohut jhat jaliyeche ping loss ar lan cable unplug niye goto 5bochore e setar theke akhon puropuri mukti :) kono cable operator er babar khomota nei BSNL EVDO ke beat korar se jotoi railtel nik or tata nik sob chorer dol sob :evil:

Im fed up of HNS coz although it is extremely stable and has low latency they are not offering unlimited plans. so basically i use MTNL for downloads n tp and HNS for work. I wud prefer just 1 connection instead of juggling 2. as far as the trial is concerned i assumed MG wudn't roll out without a trial. dats why i said i will pay for trial.

HNS offer UL plans, they're just a bit on the expensive side. Ripunjay kinda has come around to my way of thinking but even then I'm not sure if the retail pricing is his decision.

NowNow...i didn't say i want a 'FREE' trial...I'm just sick of my ISP. :P

@ Matthew
Can you give us a launch date yet or is there still a long wait?

Subject to paperwork and everything going through smoothly and my return to India I'm looking at around July, which would hopefully mean that around 3 months after launch we should be offering our first lot of Diwali specials ;)

Obviously, at this time we can still only take that as a wild guess and with a grain of salt and many crossed fingers.

joker tui actually ei muhurte meghbelar kon plan ta use korchis ektu poriskar kore bolto...ar mashe koto pay koris? ami oboseshe alliance chere last 2mash jabod bsnl evdo use korchi and its far better than any cable connection. download speed IDM e 220KBps+ pai approx 1.7mbps and its fully wireless so amar sukanta infotech bohut jhat jaliyeche ping loss ar lan cable unplug niye goto 5bochore e setar theke akhon puropuri mukti :) kono cable operator er babar khomota nei BSNL EVDO ke beat korar se jotoi railtel nik or tata nik sob chorer dol sob :evil:

It would be really awesome if you could write that fully in English, not only for my benefit but for others who don't read/write in your language... and I think posts are supposed to be in English as per the forum rules anyway. I can handle basic Hindi but this is a bit above my head at the moment :D

No early bird offers? :(

There are such offers up for grabs, but there are many more earlier birds than yourself (no offense).

HNS offer UL plans, they're just a bit on the expensive side. Ripunjay kinda has come around to my way of thinking but even then I'm not sure if the retail pricing is his decision.
In my area HNS connection is provided by the cablewalla and unfortunately he categorically denies the existence of any unlimited plans :(
i just hope tht post hayai's launch all isp's sees the logic behind ur thinking and mend their ridiculous ways of combining horrible speeds with even more horrible FUP

Subject to paperwork and everything going through smoothly and my return to India I'm looking at around July, which would hopefully mean that around 3 months after launch we should be offering our first lot of Diwali specials ;)

Obviously, at this time we can still only take that as a wild guess and with a grain of salt and many crossed fingers.

It would be really awesome if you could write that fully in English, not only for my benefit but for others who don't read/write in your language... and I think posts are supposed to be in English as per the forum rules anyway. I can handle basic Hindi but this is a bit above my head at the moment :D
i don't think dats hindi. i think its bengali or sumthing like that. even i was trying to figure it out but gave up. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back