Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay isn't dot is one who decides if its civil or criminal matter? BASED ON ISPS INFORMATION .aaaagh iwill have detail on this when I m back on laptop of mine. Anyways would love to discuss some issues in person possibility of meeting tomorrow? Also again you said symbian is sleekin ur tweet. So pics plz

please tell me you will launch hereas soon as you enter delhi
I beg you not to crush our hopes :(

Okay isn't dot is one who decides if its civil or criminal matter? BASED ON ISPS INFORMATION .aaaagh iwill have detail on this when I m back on laptop of mine. Anyways would love to discuss some issues in person possibility of meeting tomorrow?

Slander/defamation and so on is a criminal matter as determined by the IPC (Indian Penal Code) - why would the DoT be the one to decide whether it's a criminal matter or what?

Also again you said symbian is sleekin ur tweet. So pics plz

So I should take a pic of my phone with my phone or what? :D

please tell me you will launch hereas soon as you enter delhi
I beg you not to crush our hopes :(

If we get lots of registrations from your area, then sure, no problem.

when will you start the registration? (i can easily get you 100+ registrations for starters :D )

Slander/defamation and so on is a criminal matter as determined by the IPC (Indian Penal Code) - why would the DoT be the one to decide whether it's a criminal matter or what?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I should take a pic of my phone with my phone or what? :D

two words!!! screen capture

when will you start the registration? (i can easily get you 100+ registrations for starters :D )

About this time next month (give or take a week).

lots ?
like 1-10 ?
10-30 ?
40-70 ?
or 100+ ? (damn u greedy :P)

I can not guarantee you anything, but i can tell you this, in Mayur vihar- II, lives mostly upper-middle class to higher income group people, and thr are 10000+ families living here (atleast), and you can do the maths better thn me m sure

EDIT* --- and the area itself is not too massive, I think u shld not have any problem with wiring etc.

lots ?
like 1-10 ?
10-30 ?
40-70 ?
or 100+ ? (damn u greedy :P)

I can not guarantee you anything, but i can tell you this, in Mayur vihar- II, lives mostly upper-middle class to higher income group people, and thr are 10000+ families living here (atleast), and you can do the maths better thn me m sure

EDIT* --- and the area itself is not too massive, I think u shld not have any problem with wiring etc.

Basically we'd like about 1% of the population to subscribe. Delhi has an average of around 9,300 residents per square kilometer, so around 90 subscribers per sqkm (averaged throughout Delhi) would be nice.

Overall however, there are a number of variables which can swing it in your favour (or against it), such as:

[*]how far you are is from the next-nearest PoP
[*]whether everyone lives in Bungalows or if they all live in high-rise apartments
[*]how much your municipality decides to rape us for (price wise, Delhi/NCR is OK, Mumbai is hideously bad, Pune is quite bad, Bangalore is very good - even though NONE of these municipalities are supposed to charge us for right of way under the telegraph act of 1885).
[/list]

public works, here is like knife in butter (bribe being the knife) hotter the knife easier the penetration, if you know wht i mean, and m sure u do ;)one more thing, will you give franchise etc, like if one wanna provide hayai connections, can he do it, if yes, how much control will he have ?

public works, here is like knife in butter (bribe being the knife) hotter the knife easier the penetration, if you know wht i mean, and m sure u do ;)
one more thing, will you give franchise etc, like if one wanna provide hayai connections, can he do it, if yes, how much control will he have ?

You're probably a little confused about what franchising is.

If we implemented franchising, then it will be like McDonalds: the franchisee will have no control whatsoever except to choose his own terrotory. That is the idea of franchising: replication of the original in all the same ways in a place where the original currently is not available.

If, however, someone wanted control, then that would only be reselling, and we're not doing that because in India I can almost guarantee that those people would dilute the brand to make a few bucks... I've had people wanting to take a 10mbit/s line and redistribute it to 200 people... so... yeah, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back