Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, however, someone wanted control, then that would only be reselling, and we're not doing that because in India I can almost guarantee that those people would dilute the brand to make a few bucks...

thts wht i wanted to hear, please operate your network and sales directly, yes, it will take time, but customers will find you more trustable , and please do make a uniform code or atleast an emblem of hayai on your staff's shirt (luks more official and ready to help)

thts wht i wanted to hear, please operate your network and sales directly, yes, it will take time, but you will be more trustable by customers, and please do make a uniform code or atleast an emblem of hayai on your staff's shirt (luks more official and ready to help)

I take it you've not seen any of the photos of the polo sirts, a couple of which were given to Sushubh (operamaniac) in May, most of the rest I still have. The shirt fabrics themselves come in many colours (I personally have yellow, blue & green ones as well), but IMO the black & white ones look best considering our multicoloured logo.

There would be some differences between the generic shirts and the uniforms, however, one of which would be a name embroidered on the shirt to go with the ID card and equipment, and employees will be searchable by his/her ID with a name & photo on our website, and it's quite likely that he/she would be assigned to your account as well (since this field is on the signup form anyway, they can just fill it in on their machine when they're completing the formalities).

This serves three purposes:
1. To try and prevent impostors/fraud/etc.
2. If an employee leaves the company or is terminated then you can also check if they are a current employee.
3. To serve as your permanent liason for Hayai (until they leave or are promoted or something).

Haven't been here for ages. Any updates on the launch and everything towards it?

Any time line by which you could be in Tier-II cities in Karnataka? I seem to be spending a lot more time here in Mangalore than my other home in Mumbai on account of the refusal of family members to move back there. Would love to have a faster connection.

as for question asekd by you mr. mg, the where abouts are in PM plz check.

Any time line by which you could be in Tier-II cities in Karnataka? I seem to be spending a lot more time here in Mangalore than my other home in Mumbai on account of the refusal of family members to move back there. Would love to have a faster connection.

As of now we're pulling out all the stops to get Tier-1 cities at least serviced so that organic growth can happen quickly. Tier-2 cities will depend on many factors, however, if Mangalore's infrastructure prices are anything like Bangalore's, then we'd be good to go there quickly if there is sufficient demand.

And an answer to my question above?

Yes. Read all about it - launch at Diwali in Mumbai & Pune etc etc.

https://twitter.com/hayai_in/status/112113799548518400

Does this mean I can watch double rainbows all the way in 1080p without waiting for it to buffer thanks to Hayai Zone? If yes.. What happened to the Steam thing? I am downloading Hard Reset demo right now and bashing my head with a wall, I can make the airtel logo with the blood -.-

Edit: You should probably just reply with the status of all these services (pending/confirmed/ain't happening bro) running in Hayai Zone, would be great to clear confusion.. or maybe you have done that somewhere I am not aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back