Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I am not asking for a launch date or a specific timeline. But is there a date, by which you are sure you will NOT launch in Chennai. Fair question to ask?

Ok... I am not asking for a launch date or a specific timeline. But is there a date, by which you are sure you will NOT launch in Chennai. Fair question to ask?

October 26th, 2011. After that it's anybody's guess - I literally can not be any more specific than that at this time for reasons I've already been in to here and in other threads.

To be honest, I expected this answer and nothing else. But then could not help asking it when Chennai was mentioned as "THE CITY" to quote "only one left to at least make plans for/get people on the ground in"

To be honest, I expected this answer and nothing else. But then could not help asking it when Chennai was mentioned as "THE CITY" to quote "only one left to at least make plans for/get people on the ground in"

I wish I could be more definite, but there are just too many unknowns for metros where we even know for certain that we have people who can help us achieve what needs to be done, let alone the only one we don't (as of right this moment).

Following on from another conversation that started in another thread about a possible demo in early October:

I'll... err... take video with my phone and post it on Youtube or something. I'm not sure if I'll really have the facilities for a live webcast... unless by that you mean something along the lines of broadcasting what goes on on the screen only in which case, sure, why not.

I thought what may be best for the purpose of the demo was to get a location connected that:
1. Isn't my place (Mrs issues)
2. Isn't the office or NOC
3. Isn't even the home of a director of the company
and
4. Is near enough to all of the above

So... I'm not planning a party, just a quick demo for those who are interested at an actual site - the party can happen on launch day itself!!

when are you going to launch in Gurgaon?

Please read the first post in the FAQ thread.

By Any chance can these demo be in NCR or It is going to be Mumbai only ?

If it's possible in NCR, put it on weekend , and this time I will make sure that I reach there... (except the diwali week)

I know there are lots of demand in above 2 lines... but never mind if you can't do any of those...

Not a chance, and we're not launching in NCR at Diwali. When we have something in NCR to demo, surely we can organize something similar.

NCR by December 15th?

As of now, an unanswerable question. I wouldn't say it's likely. We'll only be ~6-7 weeks in at Mumbai & Pune by that time. Early 2012 is more probable but even then not definite.

Please let us launch first and then we can figure out our expansion timeline more accurately (that's not to say we don't have internally predicted timelines, but real life tends to kick even the best-laid plans in the teeth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back