Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of months to go now before Hayai becomes reality :P

^In Mumbai

Regarding hyderabad,You should probably Start talks with the Network you wanna buy..
As you're launching in other cities only after getting away with Mumbai,Delhi and pune launch.

There are Certainly Good Players who are financially more stronger than Hayai but i don't know Why.. They always keep on covering Townships and Big Apartments..
I Don't know Whats Beam's got offer now?
Surely wanna see a Competition between Two companies

^In Mumbai

Regarding hyderabad,You should probably Start talks with the Network you wanna buy..
As you're launching in other cities only after getting away with Mumbai,Delhi and pune launch.

Long story short, we're waiting for the person concerned (he's the same one who owns a network in South Mumbai) to come back to us.

There are Certainly Good Players who are financially more stronger than Hayai but i don't know Why.. They always keep on covering Townships and Big Apartments..
I Don't know Whats Beam's got offer now?
Surely wanna see a Competition between Two companies

1. There are many options available - I spend countless hours exploring them.
2. ...as in to buy their network??
3. That could be interesting.

I know this is really dumb (not to mention off-topic), but how does one send a PM on this forum? There doesn't seem to be any 'send a message' button on anyone's profile, just a 'contact us' at the bottom right hand corner to send messages to the forum admin. Help!

you need to have 20 posts before you can start using the PM function. i think.

Just went through the posts here....haven't been online in quite a while.....just have to say that Hayai just keeps getting better and better :D

Just went through the posts here....haven't been online in quite a while.....just have to say that Hayai just keeps getting better and better :D

Cool, thanks. Would you kindly elaborate on what specifically has gotten better & better? As someone who deals with Hayai-related stuff every day, I probably won't have noticed the big changes like you have.

"I think (atleast) for IBF users, MG in himself is becoming a USP besides his service plans, as I am a regular visitor here and hardly ever seen a point left unanswered by MG regarding Hayai which shows the mentality of dedication towards servicing by him"Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back