Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
so have ai missed the party where you announced getting of licence />?

Yes.

Oh wait, no.

Please understand the sentence "When I have significant news, I will share it within 60 seconds" and quit asking the same question over and over again, it's gotten pretty old.

@mgcarley,would you please tell me what parts of Thane city you are going to cover? I live on ghodbunder road (hope you might have heard about it). I want to know which service I will be able to accees from my palce, the wired one or hayai lite(wireless).

@mgcarley,

would you please tell me what parts of Thane city you are going to cover? I live on ghodbunder road (hope you might have heard about it).

Not OTOH but that doesn't really mean much as I'm not personally very familiar with Thane. To my knowledge it's mostly South and West parts of Thane as of now.

I want to know which service I will be able to accees from my palce, the wired one or hayai lite(wireless).

If you can get wireless, you can more than likely get wired. We're doing that to ensure as high quality as possible, even on wireless, by not making our wireless base stations serve areas of 2-3km as Wimax base stations often do.

If you can get wireless, you can more than likely get wired. We're doing that to ensure as high quality as possible, even on wireless, by not making our wireless base stations serve areas of 2-3km as Wimax base stations often do.

How many wireless base stations have been setup and what is the average speed that we can expect?

How many wireless base stations have been setup and what is the average speed that we can expect?

I'm not 100% certain of an exact number - probably less than 100 so far.
Each client is allowed up to 54mbit/s, so could be anything up to that - it will vary from building to building and apartment to apartment, but we think reasonably about 10mbit/s will be attainable most of the time, but only time will tell once the nodes start seeing real traffic on them. If the connection can't sustain at least 3mbit/s, we will advise you not to go for it until we can install another base station closer to you.

how long need i wait b4 i can actually see something with name Hayai... in vashi ???

MG.. assuming that you will launch on diwali 26th Oct.. You must have completed all Infra setup in Mumbai & Pune and tested the same... If true then will it be possible for you to correct & publish the Hayai Coverage Map so that each of up can see and find out if our residence will be part of Hayai network or not :) :)... Punit

how long need i wait b4 i can actually see something with name Hayai... in vashi ???

In Vashi... I don't know.

MG.. assuming that you will launch on diwali 26th Oct.. You must have completed all Infra setup in Mumbai & Pune and tested the same... If true then will it be possible for you to correct & publish the Hayai Coverage Map so that each of up can see and find out if our residence will be part of Hayai network or not :) :)...

Punit

That comes with the website being put up.

Hey MG,Whats your views as a proposed broadband service provider with respect to the National Telecom Policy unveiled yesterday? Do you expect any change especially when it talks of unbundeling local loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back