Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,772
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means if you please, or will you please. You know RSVP? (Used often on facebook) the svp is also s'il vous plait. RSVP means reply s'il vous plait.

Actually RSVP is "répondez s'il vous plaît" which means "please reply"

It means if you please, or will you please. You know RSVP? (Used often on facebook) the svp is also s'il vous plait. RSVP means reply s'il vous plait.
i have only seen them on marriage invitation cards

It depends on the area. If the first connection is not in Vikhroli-Mulund, Thane, Goregaon, then no, it won't be true FTTH. As has been the case since forever. If the first connection is in one of those areas, then it can be.
so till now 'again' for the n th time you dont know where you will start and give your first connection.

Now for instance If assumed that the area which you are starting is one of those areas then do you have the FTTH-CPE's to start with. i hope you have them by now in such a case. hence the obvious question of pic plz will arise.

Actually RSVP is "répondez s'il vous plaît" which means "please reply"
thanks for the update. I'll remember.

So on 26th First connection might be possible 1 . The anticipated pricing will turn into actual ( at least for a while ) 2. Map of areas covered by Hayai will be published 3. A advertisements will be released 4. billing and other back side infra will be complete ( in atleast a bit) 5. Hayai.in will be full fledged launched and functional with user request being taken online with a customer care number and contact info for registration is this what is planned ? and I might add that's a huge undertaking for such fast approaching launch date... some where down the line licence will be available and then full fledge HAYAI service will be out. ( hoping sooner= month , than later) also will you be able to provide a connection in DADAR( since its a prime area of actual mumbai) on day 1 ? if so please let me know I might contact a person who will take a connection on day 1..

I hope Dadar is the area where Hayai can provide connection on Day 1. Well its closest to their server and office rooms.

Pune's coverage is considerably more limited than say Mumbai at the moment because it's a much more recent development and our resources are still mostly focused on Mumbai itself. Chances are if you don't live in the mentioned areas of Pune, you won't get the service until we can get our expansion in Pune underway properly.
Could you list the coverage areas of Pune if you get the licencse by Diwali? Could you also tell me the areas in Pune which will be covered by January 2012? I have to finalise my PG/flat by Sunday and it will be very helpful. There's no chance of a wireless Hayai connection in areas that are not covered by fiber (for now), is there?

rajm11
also will you be able to provide a connection in DADAR( since its a prime area of actual mumbai) on day 1 ? if so please let me know I might contact a person who will take a connection on day 1..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Hayai is not virtual ISP then he should provide connection to 1 or more members of IBF from mumbai or pune on day 1. Last year he claimed that some people tested his service. What if on 26th also he say that he gave connection to some people but don't get any proof.

https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/55083-testing-testing-1-2-3-a/12/

Then, if you look carefully, there was no plan B. Now there is.One mistake there was that the government didn't grant the licenses in time and the company in charge for the CPE's couldn't deliver them in time(ZyXEL, if I remember it right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back