How to get connected to Internet through Dongles?

• Thread starter Thread starter appleofedin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 16,698
They do sell sims in addition to that!

If you can't find another store to get the sim, tata and rcom should be available easily.

AAvleHr.png

I have no idea how my dad could have managed to consume 10GBs in 3-4 days on his Chromebook. Could be my sister in law. But looks like I would need to prepone the purchase of the test wireless connection.

How do I get the Reliance SIM with the 999 unlimited plan?

^that is not 3-4 days but just one day,actually not even one day...only few hours....your month starts on 26th...so i guess this amount is what you have left from the last month.you will get 15GB of this month in few hours and will lose this 5GB. :)

mmm shouldn't it show 30 days or 0 days if my billing cycle is starting today? airtel billing is for 28 days now?

mmm. i am still not sure. it shows 27 days left in billing cycle. and it shows 5GBs left. and from what i remember, airtel billing was for 30 days!

if your month starts on 26th then that page will show 0 days left on 25th and not on 26th....also it calculates the days difference from current date to 25th of the next month and displays the no of days left...since feb has only 28 days so number of days from 26th feb to 25th march is only 27.

unless you are already allocated your quota of 15Gb and someone used 10 Gb in a few hours then thats different but i think it is still showing for the last month.But you should have gotten your 15 GB for this month by now.i usually get it in a few hours when the month starts.

my primary connection is reliance. this one is used by my phone, dad's chromebook, guests. sister in law also has it on her phone though i doubt she all of these can consume 10GB in a month :p

Back