India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
How do we post tweets over here? I have tweeted to MSD......the thing that i had said.

I think the script is written for this series its going to be 4-0...selectors will throw out Dravid out VVS...

VVS, Dravid, Gambhir.....the 3 have to go. Dravid can still be spared some chances, but the other 2 have had enuf of it.

How do we post tweets over here? I have tweeted to MSD......the thing that i had said.

Every post in twitter will have a link on the bottom left with time like "1 hour ago". Click on that link, you will get the actual url of the post.

Post the link as any normal link in the forum and refresh the forum page to see...

----------

VVS - Very very Sad. Was expecting gud from him after England series debacle.
Gambhir - Struggling a lot. need to earn his place if he doesnt do well in this series
Dravid - shud better retire and give chances to youngsters

@Jaymin It perfect. Dont forget to refresh your page to see the changes. Else it will be displayed as a link...

Yeah, just before u posted, i checked by refreshing the page! :)

Looking at today's performance, Indian team should rest few players and send Sachin's son, who may get some needed runs and few wickets as well :D

VVS, Dravid, Gambhir.....the 3 have to go. Dravid can still be spared some chances, but the other 2 have had enuf of it.

According to me Sachin has to go and not Gambhir .. its time the so called big 3 hung their boots but one at a time spaced out for youngsters ... rohit sharma , kohli ( has to cut aggression in test cricket ) are 2 good replacements .. manoj tiwary / pujara can add one more slot ..

Gambhir is a class player .. 1 - 2 bad series dont make him a awful player .. remember hes the guy who laid the foundation for winning the WC Final when Mr Sachin yet again failed in a big match ... I know that was a ODI but still Gambhir is a excellent player , maybe hes just married so thats playing on his mind more than the cricket .. he should do well again in next 6 months ..

Maybe India needs to bring in rahane to open with sehwag and drop gambhir down the order ... but with time i now want to see sachin go .. its enough of him ..

Gambhir is a class player .. 1 - 2 bad series dont make him a awful player .. remember hes the guy who laid the foundation for winning the WC Final when Mr Sachin yet again failed in a big match ... I know that was a ODI but still Gambhir is a excellent player , maybe hes just married so thats playing on his mind more than the cricket .. he should do well again in next 6 months ..

Does it really matter if you are married or not to effect your work(yes cricket is there bread butter they getting hefty payment for that) Even ashwin has married recently but his performance is getting better and better with every match.

Back