India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
India was in control for 1st 2 days. After wicket of Sachin, thing suddenly changed, and India lost hold of match. There was slight chance when Aussie batting collapsed in 2nd inning as well, but again they failed to take advantage and end result is history repeating, instead of any new history being made :)

Its high time India starts blooding youngsters in test cricket . I think both virat kohli and rohit sharma should play the next test . its high time dravid, laxman, tendulkar make way for the younger generation . This famed trio has lost 5 test matches in a row abroad and those are not good signs ..

^^ I don't think he should be rested since he isn't playing another format of cricket. Either he needs to retire or silence his critics ASAP. With all due respect, i think its time up for dravid and laxman. Probably guys like pujara, badrinath, who are piling runs up in mass amounts should be given a chance. Just my opinion.

After this tour some thing will evolve regarding Dravid & Laxman....they should leave way to youngsters...

After this tour some thing will evolve regarding Dravid & Laxman....they should leave way to youngsters...

i think this is opportunity for them to declare there retirement ...

Loosing 5 continuous test is not acceptable....which the top players also need to understand...

dravid, laxman and tendulkar should be rested selectively one by one in every test match, so when they retire, there will not be a vacuum suddenly

Back