India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Why Tendulkar he is performing.. He did good job in first inning even in 2nd inning he started well but bad luckLaxman is there as he has good record against aud

Tendulkar, coz he is prone to injury. making him play 4-5 tests continuously will shorten his career by a few yrs. Already he has taken an unofficial retirement from ODI's. from the last odi against south africa in feb 2010 in which he scored 200 and apart from the WC, he has played only 2 odi in almost 2 yrs. 1 odi was bf4 WC in south africa. He had even skipped the odi against pakistan in asia cup. whereas he even played every test match against bangladeshmost probably he will not play the odi tri-series also in australia. what the BCCI conveniently calls "rested". surely he can be rested in atleast 1 test out of 4

I am sure about two things: 1. India is going to Repeat England Series Result.2. Sachin will not score 100, If he is only playing for the 100th century.

I am sure about two things:
1. India is going to Repeat England Series Result.
2. Sachin will not score 100, If he is only playing for the 100th century.

Sachin aint going anywhere , i see the day where he will open with his son in ODIs .. lets say somewhere 10 years down the line .. perhaps Sachin will still be trying for his 100th International ton if India dont play Ireland or Kenya in the period ie ...

Commentator Ravi Shastri’s larynx snapped and fell out of his throat after the former all- rounder was about to say “gone to the boundary like a tracer bullet” for a record 3,892,564th to describe a Sachin Tendulkar boundary. The incident occurred while Shastri was giving commentary during the post-lunch session on the second day of the ongoing Melbourne Test.

According to eye-witnesses, the larynx popped out of Shastri’s throat and hurled itself into the crowd of spectators in the Don Bradman stand, plaintively screaming, “Give me a break from this guy.” Fortunately, fellow commentator Ian Chappell had the presence of mind to complete Shastri’s sentence for the benefit of viewers even as a speechless and shocked Shastri was led away for medical treatment.

Sunil Gavaskar, Shastri’s colleague in many commentary boxes around the world, described it as a ‘healthy development for Test cricket’.

Shastri suffers vocal stress fracture while commentating in the MCG Test — www.cricketcountry.com — Readability

And all the while I was thinking they had recorded Ravi Shastri's voice and were replaying it regularly just like the duck that walks on the screen when a batsman is out for nought

Some unforgettable Shatrism's :thumbup1:

[*]That shot raced to the fence like a TRACER bullet!
[*]That was JUST what the doctor ordered.
[*]This match, one gets a feeling, will go down to the wire.
[*]Goes for the big one.When ever he says this line, the batsman gets out.
[*]We had an excellent exhibition of cricket today. Over runs were scored and in the end, it took a superb innings from to win the match for
[*]Edged……………………… and TAKENNNNN!
[*]It's a pressure-cooker situation out here.
[*]I have a feeling that one of them is going to cut Loose now.
[*]The atmosphere here is electrifying to say the least.
[*]In the end, cricket was the real winner.
[*] goes huge! And thats gone about ten rows back!'' "That's come right out of the screws".
[*]He has taken the aerial route!
[*]Rapped on the pad n up goes the dreaded finger.
[*]Good delivery.. first upp.
[*]All 3 results are possible here!!!
[/list]These are just some of the famous clichés, for Shastri has a whole book of such one liner's that he uses in his commentary :grin:

I m gonna Tweet to MSD this time......we dont want repeat of England this time. After seeing a decent display of cricket on first 3 days, i thought that these guys wud lift it further & give good fight this time. But it ended like an anti-climax!

I am losing faith in BCCI Team. They can win convincingly only against weak teams like Ireland or Kenya. We should not be surprised if this team loses 4-0 in tests.

If Indians keep playing like this, its going to be......... :Kill: 4-0!

The same problem, no feet against the moving ball!

Back