India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Aus 47/4... Lead by 98

In my opinion india had a great chance in this test its becoming very very difficult for them to win this test match....For sure we can expect a result in this test match...I am going with Australia to win this test match with 80% to Indias chances with 20%...hope words prove wrong....

India missed golden opportunity to take lead and put pressure on depleted Aussie side. India actually handed advantage to Australia, especially their new bowlers and with new gained confidence, they will come hard in this and remaining tests... :(

We will sure be getting result of this match! Best Of Luck to Our Mitti Ke Sher :)

Match poised really well. Dravid's drop of Hussey might prove costly.Anyways, the only time Sehwag scored a century in second innings was in Australia (Adelaide). Hope this wud be No.2 for him.India wud then very easily :)

So its all over in MCG...Aus going to win the 1st test with huge margin...India had a great chance in this test match and for this loss they have to blame themselves and also credit should go to Aus fast bowlers and 2 oldies - Hussey and Ponting...

Australia's bowling attack was not extra ordinary, if you look at Dravid/Sachin/Laxman's dismissal, they were just good deliveries. Dravid out because of no foot movement. Laxman underestimated the square leg area and Sachin was trying to remove the 1's innings pressure of the same bowler who took his wicket in 1st innings...

I seriously dont count Sahwag, but Gambhir and Kohli are pathetic.

----------

And target below 300 and full 1 and half day remaining, if you cant chase it or save it..stay away from test matches!

----------

We will sure be getting result of this match! Best Of Luck to Our Mitti Ke Sher :)

They are Mitti Ke Sher! They Proved my previous statement. :anger3:

Back